JIMS Rohini Sector 5 PGDM (2013-2015) Helpdesk

HI PUYS Welcome to the JIMS 2013-2015 Admissions ForumJIMS announces its admissions for its Two-Year Full Time AICTE Approved Programs1. PGDM General (XXI Batch)2. PGDM - Retail & Marketing Program (IVth Batch)3. PGDM- International…

HI PUYS

Welcome to the JIMS 2013-2015 Admissions Forum

JIMS announces its admissions for its Two-Year Full Time AICTE Approved Programs

1. PGDM General (XXI Batch)

2. PGDM - Retail & Marketing Program (IVth Batch)

3. PGDM- International Business (IVth Batch)

Last Date of Application - 31st January, 2013

For further details, visit www.jimsindia.org

@HAKUNAMATATAAAA

Prospectus and application forms are available at Rohini (Delhi) Campus on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash or through Demand Draft in favour of Jagan Institute of Management Studies payable at Delhi. Youcan opt for more than one program in the same application form with no additional cost.

Applicants can also register online on the website i.e. www.jimsindia.org. All such forms must be supported by a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- or they can even pay online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.

You can apply on the basis of your December MAT 2012. The last date for submission of the form is 31st January, 2013.

Venue for GD/PI: Delhi (JIMS Campus), Mumbai, Indore, Varanasi, Ranchi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Jaipur & Chandigarh, Jabalpur, Gorakhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Raipur.

MAT Sept Score 588.00 66.2%ile, 10th - 60% 12th - 56.8, B.Tech - 64 any chance for getting PGDM Gen.? Have 1 Year of workex as IT Recruiter.

Hi Aaran

You are not eligible to apply for PGDM General Program.

As a candidate should fulfill both (MAT score + Graduation percentage) eligibility criterias to apply and On the basis of your September MAT 2012 Score you are only eligible to apply for PGDM - Retail & Marketing & PGDM - International Business Program as we accept Min 600 Score for PGDM General program.

Applicants can also register online on the website i.e. www.jimsindia.org. All such forms must be supported by a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- or they can even pay online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.

You can apply on the basis of your December MAT 2012. The last date for submission of the form is 31st January, 2013.

Venue for GD/PI: Delhi (JIMS Campus), Mumbai, Indore, Varanasi, Ranchi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Jaipur & Chandigarh, Jabalpur, Gorakhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Raipur.

For further notifications, visit www.jimsindia.org

have 623.5 in mat dec wt r my chances ?
hv 17 month wrk ex and doing masters through distance
X 66.33
XII 60.80
GRAD 62
MASTERS 72 Till 1st year
wt r my chances to see myself at jims rohini for PGDM general.
And wt ws the minimum marks converted last year in PGDM general

Hello Sir,
I have got 649.5 in dec MAT
X 83%
XII 75%
B-Tech 67%
No Work Experiences 2012 passout.
Should I fill form?

Thanks

@autocrat23
Congratulations you are eligible to apply

Prospectus and application forms are available at Rohini (Delhi) Campus on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash or through Demand Draft in favour of Jagan Institute of Management Studiespayable at Delhi. Youcan opt for more than one program in the same application form with no additional cost.

Venue for GD/PI: Delhi (JIMS Campus), Mumbai, Indore, Varanasi, Ranchi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Jaipur ,Chandigarh, Jabalpur, Gorakhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Raipur.

@Gagan.engineer

Definitely you should apply

As you are eligible for the PGDM Program. Congratulations for the good score on MAT.
Prospectus and application forms are available at Rohini (Delhi) Campus on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash or through Demand Draft in favour of Jagan Institute of Management Studiespayable at Delhi. Youcan opt for more than one program in the same application form with no additional cost.

Venue for GD/PI: Delhi (JIMS Campus), Mumbai, Indore, Varanasi, Ranchi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Jabalpur, Gorakhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Raipur.

that i will do. but converting with 623 is possible

Hi,

Was there a minimum cut-off for 2012-14 batch or the batch before that??

If not, can you tell the least percentile (both MAT & CAT) of the students currently in 2012-14 batch or the batch before that??

My Dec. MAT score is 645.5, i know i can apply for both the programs but can you give a personal opinion considering my profile?

I'm a BBA student from IP University
Xth - 73.5%; XII - 68%; Graduation - 66.63% (Till 2nd year); Fresher

Thanks in Advance

@Hii Ishtiwa

Yes dear there was a minimum cut-off for 2012-14 batch and batch before that also.

The eligibility criteria of 2012-14 batch was-

Mandatory- 50% aggregate in graduation in any discipline.(Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible)

PGDM general-

CAT Score- 70 percentile

MAT Score- 600 Composite score

CMAT Score- 300

PGDM- IB/RMM

CAT Score- 50 percentile

MAT Score- 500

CMAT Score- 250

Congratulations! You are eligible to apply.

All 3 PGDM Programs are equally good and have ample job opportunities. It depends on your interest and capability as to which program you want to opt for your further studies.

Will jims accept feb mat marks?cz i got only 623.5 in dec mat ,so if jims consider feb mat then i will fill feb mat else not cz i want admission 4 sure to jims this year.

Hii

Yes dear ,JIMS will accept Feb MAT 2013 score but according to your Dec MAT 2012 score also you are eligible to apply.

Eligibilty Criteria-

Mandatory - 50% aggregate in graduation in any discipline. (Students appearing in final year examination are also eligible)

PGDM- General-

CAT Score - 70 percentile

MAT Score - 600 Composite score

PGDM- IB/RMM

CAT score - 50 percentile

MAT score - 500

what is the mean package for pgdm general?

HI SIR
I HAVE SCORED 94%ILE IN DEC MAT
AND IN MY PAST ACAD 10 TH -76 %
12TH - 74 %
GRADUTION - 62 %
ANY CHANCES OF GETTING ADMISION IN PGDM GENERAL
AND ONE MORE THING I IIKE TO ASK CAN I OPT THE SPECIALIZTION MARKETING AS MAJOR AND FINANCE AS MINOR
PLS REPLY

@aman89k said:
HI SIR
I HAVE SCORED 94%ILE IN DEC MAT
AND IN MY PAST ACAD 10 TH -76 %
12TH - 74 %
GRADUTION - 62 %
ANY CHANCES OF GETTING ADMISION IN PGDM GENERAL
AND ONE MORE THING I IIKE TO ASK CAN I OPT THE SPECIALIZTION MARKETING AS MAJOR AND FINANCE AS MINOR
PLS REPLY
Hii Aman
Congratulations!!!! You are eligible to apply for PGDM- General course in JIMS.
Yes Dear you can opt for Marketing as your Major and Finance as
your Minor specialization.

@pm19

The average package for PGDM- General is 4.5 lac to 5.5 lac

@JIMSRohini thanks a lot sir
may pls tell me wat is the difference btween this RMM and Marketing is their any difference in the sylabus ,,
what is the significance of that major and minor in pgdm general pls elaborate , i m not able to understand the criteria ..
hope u reply soon ..

hello sir i am a rd year student my marks are

10th-77%
12 67.25%
1st and 2nd yr dnt add up to 50%
mat score 793 (percentile : 99.83)
so can i take admission in jims for pgdm?? plz help mei sir