JBIMS ?

HI ppl, Anyone has an idea of whats happening or not happening on the CET front and esp about JMIMS ? There seems to be a lot of confusion abt the CET and even IMS is not very clear on that. Sandy A.

HI ppl,
Anyone has an idea of whats happening or not happening on the CET front and esp about JMIMS ? There seems to be a lot of confusion abt the CET and even IMS is not very clear on that.

Sandy A.

Hey Sandy ...

me in a dark too ... when all the other instis are pre-poning their exams ... DTE doesnt seem to be in a mood to catch up with them .... ... guess it wud be there in the month of May / June (like 2K1, 2K) ... and believe me, it would be tough to keep the tempo up till that time ..

BTW ... where from u guys preparing from VR ??? any luck in that (which carries damn 30 marks )

cheers ....

hi Andy,
Well, i've not really given much serious prep for the CET though i'm interested and that is the reason that i am trying to get more info about this.

Sandy A.

Hi

Any idea whether CET will be held or not and also will JBIMS and others will conduct their own exams? Can anybody pls shed some light on this. Please can anybody call them up?

deejay :shock:

can any one pls tell me if i can get some books where there would be prev years CET question papers??
can anyone pls help??

Can any one let me know will there is an seperate entrace for JBIMS like TISS or it will consider CAT/XAT Score?

Puys please throw light on this.... I hhave searched in internet but i have'nt found it... :splat:

hi puys,
please don't bump the older threads...
just have a look at previous posts...
this thread is 6 year old...

have a look at these threads...
jbims Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints
and
cet Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints

select the most appropriate thread and ask your query there...

also, please use the search function before just posting your query...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-to-search-on-pagalguy-to-find-information-you-are-looking-for-25040724