JBIMS dream team !!!! do u have it in u !!!

hey fellas !!! come on join the dream team of JBIMS… :: all the MAH studnts r invited to join… & where all the OMS r fighting for jst 18 seats :: cum n join ths thread n show u have the fire in ur belly n u r the king th…

hey fellas !!!!!

come on join the dream team of JBIMS...
all the MAH studnts r invited to join.....
& where all the OMS r fighting for jst 18 seats

cum n join ths thread n show u have the fire in ur belly n u r the king the winner of tht 1 seat outta 18.... last year there ver 16 PG'ites outta 18 frm the dream team...

come on post in real soon if u want to go for tht institute..
show the world u have it in u....

all the toppers alongwid the scores of u peeps will b put in here....
also the score enhancing techniques to b shared by CET top scoreres....

so do u DARE TO DREAM FOR JBIMS N JOIN IT>>>>> :grab:

come here..ths is the place to form the rocking team of jb.....

yahan padhai ke saath saath fun bhi hoga....
have a blissful ANd AN EQUALLY EXHILARATING EXPERIENCe
So lets rock !!!!:grab:
:grab:

let me salute yu ,
a very good thread after a long time , its so motivating to find this thread out here , let all the brains come together and make this thread one of the most successful ones , pranks - yu did a good job , let the experience be the most exhilirating one and hey count me in buddy , im there ,
bengal tiger
coolrahine

hey i guess 2 seats rahine n mine r already booked...
m kidin folks.....let the best brains get in among us......
so join in..show dat u r the one for tht seat...
share ur experience n may all the 18 OMS seats go to PG'ites...yo....
r u guys sleepng...
wake up..its time to join ths thread.......

lets rock.....

Hum bhi hai team mein 😁

Me an OMS candidate

My scores

MAT (Sep) - 94 percentile
CAT - 92 percentile
XAT - 88 percentile

I hope ATMA changes the trend

P.S. : Do these CETwalas consider September MAT scores ?

Yaar me also desperately aiming 4 jb..xat was horrible and dint gv mat,so al focus is on cet..folks lets crack it..

Me an OMS candidate

My scores

MAT (Sep) - 94 percentile
CAT - 92 percentile
XAT - 88 percentile

I hope ATMA changes the trend

P.S. : Do these CETwalas consider September MAT scores ?

yes lets rock it , man percentile barhani paregi , me this time with 99.12 in MAT still looking to reach the 99.90 that i had reached the previous year ,
but yu definitely in , people write in their strenght areas ,
mine at the moment , di, and visual reasoning , k , so can do any consultation on that guys ,
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

also post in peeps wat u ppl r doin to crack it....
r ur preps goin on full throttle ?????

post on if u wanna kno smthng n v'll try to find the solutions together...

lets rock !!!

the list looks like this till now - wanting to count in more people
pranks
oh my goditsgulu,
gaurav
coolrahine
come on post in with yur strength areas , people can ask queries to members of the dream team that is gonna be continuosly updated ,
looking forward to postive repons
bengal tiger
coolrahine

well guys my strength area is basically VA n language section overall...
hey rahine can u tell us sum good buk frm wch v can prepare for visual reasoning....

well guys my strength area is basically VA n language section overall...
hey rahine can u tell us sum good buk frm wch v can prepare for visual reasoning....

a good book definitely , is rs agarwal , but better at this point of time would be to go thru various mock papers and check what solutions thay have given CET normally follows the same patterns,
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

Hey Buddies...
with the likes of u guys,I am really nowher...but u kno wht....by jus being a member of this thread i'm feelin gr8...n now i kno i'm ther for it...
am putting my best...but the "better than the best is yet to come"
whichz gonna start with ims Simcet 2...had an ok sim1...jus looking for a much better score..
newaz...visual reasoning ko dushman samajh raha tha...but it turned out to be a pal man...gr8 time saver..
All the best man....wanna be with the best crowd man...so will put my whole and soul into it..
Cheerz guy,Rahinbhai and others...plz include me into the list too!!if newcomers r allowed..haha
Take Care Guyz,
C u At JB(lol...wish its true...hell it can be true!!!)

Hey Buddies...
with the likes of u guys,I am really nowher...but u kno wht....by jus being a member of this thread i'm feelin gr8...n now i kno i'm ther for it...
am putting my best...but the "better than the best is yet to come"
whichz gonna start with ims Simcet 2...had an ok sim1...jus looking for a much better score..
newaz...visual reasoning ko dushman samajh raha tha...but it turned out to be a pal man...gr8 time saver..
All the best man....wanna be with the best crowd man...so will put my whole and soul into it..
Cheerz guy,Rahinbhai and others...plz include me into the list too!!if newcomers r allowed..haha
Take Care Guyz,
C u At JB(lol...wish its true...hell it can be true!!!)

yup definitely , yu are counted in , pranks so now we have total 5 members and list will go on increasing , lets hope it happens that way k
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

Hey,
This is a really good idea, pranks. MISSION JBIMS! Let's go get those seats! GO GO GO!

Didn't know that 16/18 OMS seats last time were filled by pagalguys! That's really cool. Shows the value of this place. I'm a Mah Univ guy though, hopefully we can get most of those 42 seats as well.

Strength for me is definitely the language section, that's my trump card. Also logical puzzles, number series, letter series, etc. Hit and miss areas right now are verbal reasoning and visual reasoning, where I can definitely do better. Preps are going well so far. How's everyone here preparing, and what're the plans for the last 24 days?

a good book definitely , is rs agarwal , but better at this point of time would be to go thru various mock papers and check what solutions thay have given CET normally follows the same patterns,
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

hey buddies...just had a small talk on yahoo with coolrahine n am posting
this stuff to all JB aspirants who'll find this post useful..Hey Rahine..as i said
here it goes:-
I asked him abt the way to tackle the SEQUENTIAL OUTPUT FACING
problem
in LR section which getz bit tricky at times...Wht he said is as below:-
"well there i follow ids numbering 123456789..and then c which step
follows what number then as per question just place the appropriate
number section "
I hope by now u guys got how to go abt it in a short way...hell when i can u
can too ;-)
Newaz i had a doubt further n asked "tried it...but the ones which say
how many steps will this input take to reach to a final output?is a prob if u
go by the id method isnt it?"
To which he said:-"yu have to see whats the last step -- then yu have to see the
number sequence of that step ;check how the digits interchange-- in what
patterns and then count accordingly.Normally u can start off with the same
number sequence if its the opening n then count accordingly..u will get the
answer"
walla...tht was it..Rahine man thnx for it..will jus try it but sill maybe i need much more practice b4 the mains...
As i promised heres the post...ok..in case theres a correction in it...plz do so!!
n ya JB....here i come!
lol!
I think pranks did a nice thing opening this thread...
now each one of us knows how well we need to sync with JB standards!!
bye guyz n take care!!
Hey,
This is a really good idea, pranks. MISSION JBIMS! Let's go get those seats! GO GO GO!

Didn't know that 16/18 OMS seats last time were filled by pagalguys! That's really cool. Shows the value of this place. I'm a Mah Univ guy though, hopefully we can get most of those 42 seats as well.

Strength for me is definitely the language section, that's my trump card. Also logical puzzles, number series, letter series, etc. Hit and miss areas right now are verbal reasoning and visual reasoning, where I can definitely do better. Preps are going well so far. How's everyone here preparing, and what're the plans for the last 24 days?

yes previous year we had got one of the best teams out here , me the only one to be missing out from that team , but then would like to make this one , this new team one of the most rocking ones here in pagalguy . i hope yu all there for making this a success guys ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine k

me too in he race of jb with u all
hoping for the best
get going
all the best

me too in he race of jb with u all
hoping for the best
get going
all the best

yups , yu added also in the list , post yur profile in the sense whats yur percentiles in any of the tests taken this year and yur strength areas
the list now has
gaurav

will-make -it
pranks,
coolrahine
aziraphale,
neetu,
gulu,k

the list is being continuously updated guys ,

bengal tiger

coolrahine k

Hey guyz,
Glad to kno the list is just expanding!but we gota realiz the intakes still the same...
Mum---38 think 25
OMS--18....think 14 for ensuring it ( coz borders are alwayz risky!!)
do post in ur queries n tricks (if u guyz dont mind sharing!)
maybe we all r gonna be meeting in JB...u never kno!!
bye n dont relax
Anmol