JBIMS Batch of 2007-09...Welcome Aboard!

hi All, Allow me to have the pleasure of opening up the official JBIMS thread. All of us who have made it to JBIMS, or Almost made it(OMS) based on our scores, are encouraged to post here, and know each other, to have a better networking…

hi All,

Allow me to have the pleasure of opening up the official JBIMS thread.

All of us who have made it to JBIMS, or Almost made it(OMS) based on our scores, are encouraged to post here, and know each other, to have a better networking amongst us.

An orkut community has already been set up at
orkut - Login

Please visit it, and be a part of it. Also please Introduce yourself on the first page, by mentioning your PG ID, Real name, Discipline of Graduation, Work-Ex(If Any), College, Hobbies, Place to which you belong, and all that, BOTH on THIS THREAD and on ORKUT.
Seniors are requested to guide us through this effort. Without their mentorship, the journey till now, would have been extremely difficult. Thanks so much people, you have been outstanding!!

We can discuss things like Fee Arrangements, Administrative hurdles, Loan Arrangements, Laptop Deals, and all other JBIMS queries in here.

Herez the thread for laptop Deal of JBIMS.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/unofficial-laptop-bulk-deal-for-jbims-nitie-sjmsom-spjain-students-25024042

All those OMS students who are 174 and above are requested to be a part of this thread. Those people who already have their result(non-OMS) Students, who are joining JBIMS, are encouraged to be here, and post their intros.

Thanks

JBIMS Rocks!! 😃

Lemme start! :-)

I am Ankit Agrawal, proper from Delhi. Did my schooling from DPS RKP, and then from porbandar(CBSE). Did my B.E. in Electronics and Communication from SV Institute of Technology (Gujarat university).

I was with Nokia india since 22 months, after which I am with Star india for 3 months before I join JBIMS. I am based right now at Ahmedabad.

My hobbies include Reading, Sports(TT , Lawn Tennis, badminton), Chess, Writing, Singing, Surfing, Chatting, Dreaming, n sorts....!!

hope to find some sports facilities in JB!! :-)

Pour in people!!

hi All,

Allow me to have the pleasure of opening up the official JBIMS thread.

All of us who have made it to JBIMS, or Almost made it(OMS) based on our scores, are encouraged to post here, and know each other, to have a better networking amongst us.

An orkut community has already been set up at
orkut - Login

Please visit it, and be a part of it. Also please Introduce yourself on the first page, by mentioning your PG ID, Real name, Discipline of Graduation, Work-Ex(If Any), College, Hobbies, Place to which you belong, and all that, BOTH on THIS THREAD and on ORKUT.
Seniors are requested to guide us through this effort. Without their mentorship, the journey till now, would have been extremely difficult. Thanks so much people, you have been outstanding!!

We can discuss things like Fee Arrangements, Administrative hurdles, Loan Arrangements, Laptop Deals, and all other JBIMS queries in here.

All those OMS students who are 174 and above are requested to be a part of this thread. Those people who already have their result(non-OMS) Students, who are joining JBIMS, are encouraged to be here, and post their intros.

Thanks

JBIMS Rocks!! :-)

Oops!! Whn did JBIMS opened a branch abroad!!

@Ankit - Can u please send a request some mod to move this thread to some other place like this one.. http://www.pagalguy.com/xat-snap-cmat-others

I guess.. No body will notice it here..

Buddy,

Congrats to you and all others who have made it to JB batch of 2007-09

I think you got confused with the name of the section Abroad and not aboard.

This thread will be moved to the OTHER Exams section shortly.

All the best to the JB Batch of 2007-09

Oops!! Whn did JBIMS opened a branch abroad!!

@Ankit - Can u please send a request some mod to move this thread to some other place like this one.. http://www.pagalguy.com/xat-snap-cmat-others

I guess.. No body will notice it here..

oops.... :shocked:

Sent the request to Mods for the same. Hope something is done for this blooper!!

Inconvinience regretted!!

Wow...thatz called promptness. I just PMed him, and RMBT responded. Cool man!! Thanks...Editing the post in the meanwhile!!

Finally, the thread is at the right place!!

So here we go. Hello to all and sundry...I'm Palak Sood, an IT enggr frm SPCE, Mumbai.

Have just appeared for the final sem exams and am awaiting its results.

I love reading novels, watching movies and playing and watching sports...

And I'm really looking forward to meeting all u guys at JB..

Cya

Hi All,

My name is Amit Agarwal. Did my schooling from Delhi and then did my BE in Electrnoics and communication from NSIT, Delhi. Worked with HCL Technologies for three years. I am an OMS candidate with a final scroe of 175.

My hobbies includes PGing orkutting 😉 taking CAT year after year , reading, solving mathematical questions even at 2 am.

P.S. - Before someone starts thinking that amitnsitian is joining JBIMS, then the answer is NO. I am a loyal person....a promise is a promise is a promise to FMS 😃 :)

Heartiest congratulations for all those who made it to JBIMS this year.

Keep rocking !!!!

Hi All,

My name is Amit Agarwal. Did my schooling from Delhi and then did my BE in Electrnoics and communication from NSIT, Delhi. Worked with HCL Technologies for three years. I am an OMS candidate with a final scroe of 175.

My hobbies includes PGing orkutting 😉 taking CAT year after year , reading, solving mathematical questions even at 2 am.

P.S. - Before someone starts thinking that amitnsitian is joining JBIMS, then the answer is NO. I am a loyal person....a promise is a promise is a promise to FMS 😃 :)

Heartiest congratulations for all those who made it to JBIMS this year.

Keep rocking !!!!

finally the baaaaaaap of pg is here...this thread has become blessed by your visit sir....may u fodofy fms like nething.....wud hav loved to be ur batchmate bro.........
Hey guyz NEED HELP !

i am an OMS category student and have got my GD-PI score-32/40.

However i haven't yet submitted my MAT score card. The score sheet is currently showing the CET percentile which is 91%ile. My MAT score is 99.91%ile. Somebody had told me that we need to submit these MAT/ATMA etc scores late.
but after seeing the results today am feeling stupid and a litle confused.
Pls guide if i can still submit the MAT scorecard or has the date passed:sad:
PS: i have been trying DTE phone no.s but they all seem to be engaged.
PLS HELP!!

Hey guys,

Congratulations to all who made it to JBIMS
Best wishes for the course.

Cheers, Nakul

I m Rahul Patil. Passed B.E. Mechanical from Govt. College of Engg, Pune in 2005.
Working as a software engineer in HSBC Global Technology for last 2 yrs.
27th June is my last day in the company.
Eager to meet you all at JB.

Hello,
Just saw the thread for 2007-09 batch.
I dont know whether i will belong to this batch,
but constantine has requested all 174 and above OMS people to put up their posts.
so i am posting here.
already my PG is 16.
lets see what happens.
regards,
chellappa

All the best to all you guys. Hope to see u some time at JBIMS. Can always contact me in case of any help required.

Patrick D'souza
JBIMS Y2K Batch

Hi Patrick Sir,

We are really blessed to have your guidance all the time.
And now to all the guys, CONGRATULATIONSsssssss :popcorn:

Heartiest Congratulations to everybody who has made it... I know you all have been waiting for this moment in your life...!!

And finally about myself. I am Nikhil Shinde, passed out of K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering with a B.E. in I.T. in 2005. I have been working in TATA Consultancy Services since 2 years.

Am wrapping up things at TCS and now packing up bags to get to college again... HURRAAAAAAAAY....!!

See you all at Jay Bee

Hello there ...........

Well Myself ajayd on PG and exist in the real world as Ajay Desai. With a univ rank of 29 i m confident ofmaking it to JBIMS and so the post here... I m an engineer frm K J SOMAIYA COE Mumbai , 2003 paassout in EXTC. Then worked with a mid--level IT firm Hexaware and after tht with Indian IT giant TCS..total work ex 3+ yrs. Myself will terminate this stint on 20 july ..so its like for 4 more weeks i have to do sum coding n designing....My current exp is on stock exchange domain and have given NCFM certs too...
Ineterests include trekking, listening to soft music, making friends, etc.

if theres a trekking club(or rather if we have the time to go for trekking) plz include me in..i have been to many places too.......

Sporting Interests include F1, cricket, tennis.

Hey folks...
M an engg from Bombay...
Working in an IT company since 2 yrs...Was gaining nothing much there except for a few centimetres arnd the waist...
So looking to get back to study-mode and a grinding life...

C ya all soon!

Hardik Doshi
--------------------
Lets, Set... GO ---->>

Heads up everybody,

incoming fresher...

KP, as the moniker gives u no hint about my name....

pass out and not away (hopefully)...djscoe...2007 batch...

what else did we have to include?...oh ya hobbies etc...

hmm...i definitely am all in for a trekking club....even an f1 club...we could all watch the races together...

reading, the occasional writing, used to play basketball till i broke my knee playing that on a cruise of all places(i still get hysterical thinking about that)...n well anyway...orkut profile is pretty much more comprehensive than this...

ya im a foodie as my waistline testifies...so i guess food is a hobby too...lol...

glad to see all u ppl gonna be at jbims in the same batch...

arive derci..

With a State General Merit No.- 43 and a University Gen. Merit No.- 37 , I am still on the tenterhooks as to whether i'll get in or not...Am an open category Mumbai Univ. student....i guess will have to wait till final lists coms out and see if there is any change in ranking..but till then,might as well enjoy the feeling !!!!

by the way..seniors think im gonna get in ???

Hi All

My name is Darshan Engineer...working in TCS for the past 1 year and 10 months. Did my computer engineering from SPCE, Mumbai. Passed out in 2005.

Looking forward to meeting you all.