JBIMS Admission Queries 2010-2012

dishant777 Says
Hey Folks , Here is thread to solve your Admission Queries related to JBIMS. Since all of you have appeared for CET/CAT , you can solve your doubts related to CET GD - PI process and any JBIMS specific query that you might have...So Get Set Go....Shoot your Queries at us..!!

Whats was cutoff for CAT last year ?

Can i Fill form for JBIMS now? do they accept CAT scores?
my cat score is
OA 94.89
QA 96.xx
DI 95.xx
VA 72.xx
+ 20 months experience in Deloitte Consulting
any chances?

dishant777 Says
Cut- off for CAT for OMS candidates last year was 99.97 %ile

This was the final cut off or the cut off according to which GD PI list comes out? DO they give profile based calls?
dishant777 Says
This is the cutoff based on final ranks that came out. Person with 99.97%ile in MAT ( same applied to CAT too) was last admitted. But since MAT/ATMA are not accepted this year..Cutoffs are expected to come down this year.

So are they accepting CAT scores? and can we will form now or the last date is over?

99.97??? wudnt they jst opt IIMs??? lol....or spjain, tapmi,....

how do we apply to jbims?...wen is the last day?
thnx:)

can we still apply?

psethi Says
can we still apply?

No. In order to be eligible for JBIMS, its compulsory to fill the CET form, for which the deadline is over long ago.

Hi Seniors, I am unable to understand the conversion of CAT score to CET marks..how is it done? Also if i have written CET, will they take the composite of the two scores or just the best of two? And any rough idea how many OMS candidates would have written CET this year (or last year)?

hello sir ,,,,,,,,,,,

what are the selection criteria of JBIMS,,,,,,,,please tell me.....I am from Nit Warangal , Andhra Pradesh .....and going to write CAT in 2010........
please can you please tell me what are the things that are considered in this b- school.........
plse at what score we can get in to Janmalal ..................
plse tell each and evrything about this exam..........
I sdhall be very thankful to you sir...................
waiting for your positive reply.........sir

Insomnia1 Says
Hi Seniors, I am unable to understand the conversion of CAT score to CET marks..how is it done? Also if i have written CET, will they take the composite of the two scores or just the best of two? And any rough idea how many OMS candidates would have written CET this year (or last year)?

Hi

The conversion is simple. take example of last year's CET. all those who had scored 157-167 had 99.99 percentile in CET. so those who had 99.99 percentile in any of the all India test (earlier used to be MAT/CAT/XAT etc.), their CET equivalent became 157.

in short - xx.xx percentile in CAT = least score at xx.xx percentile in CET

answer to second question -
best of the two scores is taken. Dont worry about that :)

No idea about number of OMS candidates.

hello sir ,,,,,,,,,,,

what are the selection criteria of JBIMS,,,,,,,,please tell me.....I am from Nit Warangal , Andhra Pradesh .....and going to write CAT in 2010........
please can you please tell me what are the things that are considered in this b- school.........
plse at what score we can get in to Janmalal ..................
plse tell each and evrything about this exam..........
I sdhall be very thankful to you sir...................
waiting for your positive reply.........sir

Hi
please dont call us sir ;)

please visit website Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai

you will find various tabs that will answer all your queries. In addition you can download online brochure. Hope this will help you.

may i have ur contact details sir......I am from Nit Warangal.....B-Tech 3/4....cse....
I am preparing for cat 2010.... plse help me sir......
I am very much intrested in JBIMS....it is my dream college........I am basically from Haridwar sir......

I would like to have a detailed conversation in this matter.........u plse give me ur gmail id.....from which i can chat u.......if possible........
my is

thankng you sir
:)

I would like to have a detailed conversation in this matter.........u plse give me ur gmail id.....from which i can chat u.......if possible........
my is

thankng you sir
:)

I have sent you a pm. Please dont call us sir and share your mail id here.

Make use of pms for personal queries.

If someone could tell me how do we apply for JB .... i did take CET but i cant find anywhere where i can enter my CAT scores.....
although acc to earlier posts it may not be enough bt at least tell me where to enter my CAT score....

If someone could tell me how do we apply for JB .... i did take CET but i cant find anywhere where i can enter my CAT scores.....
although acc to earlier posts it may not be enough bt at least tell me where to enter my CAT score....

Hi

the process will start after CET results. i.e. After 5th of April.

Till then, all the best with IIM call 😃

hey,seniors.
My friend told me that JBIMS conducts its own test, Is that true?

Thanks.

Hi Seniors,

I have got 99.54 in CAT. I have filled JBIMS through CAT. my question is do i have any chance at this percentile????Should i take pains of gng to interview.My par score is 4.

Thanks

the mail id is written wrong in hurry sir.........
it is

bye

ya......it is through.....CET -maharashtra..........