Jbims 2006-08 Batch!!introduce Yourself

hi guys. prospective jbims students of the 06-08 batch please introduce yourself. me,bhadresh shah from mumbai state and university rank:1,total:190 computer engg,2004 batch. looking forward to 2 years of fun and frolic with serโ€ฆ

hi guys.
prospective jbims students of the 06-08 batch please introduce yourself.

me,bhadresh shah from mumbai
state and university rank:1,total:190
computer engg,2004 batch.

looking forward to 2 years of fun and frolic with serious studying!!!

Hi Guys..

Thanks to Badresh for starting this thread.. Presuming that I will be able to make it to JB, I am introducing myself..

I'm Sunil Sharma. OMS Candidate..

CET Score - 149. CET % 99.92
MAT Equ Sc. - 156. MAT % - 99.99
GD - 14
PI - 17
PAR - 4
WE - 0. even though I have 26 months of work ex. in a UK Based Software firm.

Total - 191 based on MAT.. No idea about the ranks et al..

I am BE in Electronics and communication, 2003 batch from Netaji Subhas Inst. of Tech. popularly known as NSIT, University of Delhi.

Very much looking forward to the Mumbai Life and have funfilled 2 years..

Do pour in with your Intros.. Let the fun begin...

Continuing the process of foundation of new relationships, Jamil has created a new yahoo group. Ppl who are sure to join JBIMS can join this group by sending a subscription mail to

[email protected]

I have also created a community for the 2006-2008 batch. You can join the community here..

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=15172460

Anyone who doesnt have access of orkut can send me a PM with their mail ids. I will send you guys the invitations directly.

Please do keep in mind that the membership is open only for people who are sure to join JBIMS.. In order to ensure that only the deserving ones get the entry, whoever sends a request to join it, please do PM me your CET Roll no. and Application Id along with your name and email-id.

Hi Guys..

Thanks to Badresh for starting this thread.. Presuming that I will be able to make it to JB, I am introducing myself..

I'm Sunil Sharma. OMS Candidate..

CET Score - 149. CET % 99.92
MAT Equ Sc. - 156. MAT % - 99.99
GD - 14
PI - 17
PAR - 4
WE - 0. even though I have 26 months of work ex. in a UK Based Software firm.

Total - 191 based on MAT.. No idea about the ranks et al..

I am BE in Electronics and communication, 2003 batch from Netaji Subhas Inst. of Tech. popularly known as NSIT, University of Delhi.

Very much looking forward to the Mumbai Life and have funfilled 2 years..

Do pour in with your Intros.. Let the fun begin...

boss,ab chinta chhod.
tu surely jbims mein hai.with 191 u surely r gonna get oms-1.
now start preparing for mumbai...
bhadresh

Bhai logon..

Jo jo JB mein almost confirmed hain.. Plz Introduce urselves here..

Hi ppl,

assuming tht i am gonna make it thru JB, I take this opportunity to introduce myself:

Name: Mangesh Ghogle.

Degree: BE Comps

Work Ex: 20 Months in TCS (still rejected WE mark 1)

CET: 143
GD: 15
PI: 17
PAR: 4
TOTAL: 179

State Rank: 28
Univ Rank: 26.

I am a Mumbai Univ Student.

I have a doubt here... this is the grevience period going here so i guess only people having grevience need to visit the ARC. One of my friend asked me whether everyone needs to do some confirmation at the ARC with the call letter to be eligible for next rounds.

This might be absurd (sorry for that) but i also got confused when i was asked this so thought of getting it confirmed on PG.

Thanks in advance.

I have a doubt here... this is the grevience period going here so i guess only people having grevience need to visit the ARC. One of my friend asked me whether everyone needs to do some confirmation at the ARC with the call letter to be eligible for next rounds.

This might be absurd (sorry for that) but i also got confused when i was asked this so thought of getting it confirmed on PG.

Thanks in advance.

Ppl who dont have any grievances, need not go to ARC for anything.. Ur position is secure dude..:)

Hi sunil, bhadresh, mangesh,

With a score of 181, univ rank 18, I'm assuming i'll be through to JB. So here goes,

Myself Nikhil Salvi from Mumbai.
I did my BE comps from Mumbai univ, thereafter worked with Reliance Infocomm.

With other B-schools already started or starting soon, I hope there's no delay in the JB start date of 31st July.

Can't wait for the classes to begin.....

Regards,
Nikhil

Hi sunil, bhadresh, mangesh,

With a score of 181, univ rank 18, I'm assuming i'll be through to JB. So here goes,

Myself Nikhil Salvi from Mumbai.
I did my BE comps from Mumbai univ, thereafter worked with Reliance Infocomm.

With other B-schools already started or starting soon, I hope there's no delay in the JB start date of 31st July.

Can't wait for the classes to begin.....

Regards,
Nikhil

@Nikhil: Welcome to JB..

@ALL :- Make sure you guys have a look at post no. 3 in this thread and you register for the Official Yahoo grp. and the Orkut Community.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here's the link..

http://www.pagalguy.com/521505-post3.html

Hi frnz
Firstly congratulations to sunil, bhadresh, mangesh and nikhil....

Assuming that i'll make it to JB with university rank 31 ....heres my intro

I'm Sanket Prabhu, Mumbai candidate

Test:144
GD:13
PI:16
PAR:4
WE:1

Total:178

I have done my B.E Electronics and Telecommunication from University of Mumbai.
Currently working in an IT company.....almost 32 months work ex so far.......

Lets rock at JB..

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hi Puys/JBITEs...
Am sorry for being a little late to report ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Any way Here is my Profile and Intro

Mehul Thakkar

CET 158
GD/PI/PAR/WE 32
Total 190
State And Univ. Rank #2

B.E. (Telecom) 2004 Batch Mumbai Univ.
Currently Working with TCS

Congras to all of you who have made it...
Guys Lets wait for other people to join in
and then we can have a JB Meet in mumbai some time later this months...
What say??

me , coolrahine aka - rahine bose , with MAT equivalent CET score of 149 (99.92percentiles) and gd - 13, pi- 17 , acas -3 inclusive 182 will be meeting yu guys at JBIMS ,
im a b.com(honours) graduate from goenka college of commerce and business administration , calcutta k (presidency college calcutta's commerce department) , presently doing MMS from sydenham institute of management . im looking forward to taking up marketing at jbims and also be a part of the media commitee there (a lot can be done with regards to the promotional aspects of JBIMS , whih is not looked into) and will be looking forward to a rocking life at mumbai , with batch mates like yu all ,
congrats to all who made it , k
my best wishes , to yu guys k
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

Hi Friends,

Myself Palash Pandey

MAT Converted score(156)

GD/PI-13/14 PAR-4 WE-1

Done my engineering from BIT 2004 (Comp Science)

Currently working in TCS (Noida).

Hobbie-Reading Novels,REIKI.

Dying to meet u guys.....

are bhai khali guys sey hi milna hoga ki koi girl bhi hain ...........:)

Hi Friends,

Myself Palash Pandey

MAT Converted score(156)

GD/PI-13/14 PAR-4 WE-1

Done my engineering from BIT 2004 (Comp Science)

Currently working in TCS (Noida).

Hobbie-Reading Novels,REIKI.

Dying to meet u guys.....

are bhai khali guys sey hi milna hoga ki koi girl bhi hain ...........:)

where u did ur engg from ???
BIT ?? whats the full form ..?

Or hav u done Bachelor of inf Technology (BIT)

me a bit confused

and pls clear ur PM inbox

BIT means Bhilai Institute of Technology
and done B.E

Mehul Thakkar

CET 158
GD/PI/PAR/WE 32
Total 190
State And Univ. Rank #2

B.E. (Telecom) 2004 Batch Mumbai Univ.
Currently Working with TCS

What say??

Hi Mehul... nice to see other TCSers in JB Team ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .
Which office u r working man ?

I am in SEEPZ ODC working on GE Aircraft Engines for 20 Months. Working in Datawarehousing - Informatica.

Hi Seniors...

As a prospective JB student, I wud love to hear it from seniors like Jamil, Ashish, Shabbir and others about their experiences in Jb..
Wht the different events in JB are.. Wht are the different cultural activities happening thr..
Wht r the schedules for classes and exams like... Wht abt the infra of JB, JS Hall n ISH..

How abt a walk along the marine drive.. or few escapades in the arabian sea..

How abt summers and whn do they happen... Timings of final placements..

Do post any other experiences or things that you might like to share..

Could you plz contribute your experiences and some info here for the benefit of the joining batch..

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/b-scho...ife-jbims.html

HI, myself priyaranjan fr. jamshedpur.i m B.SC. in chemistry n associated with TATA STEEL for abt. 4 years as a sr. associate. i have my composite score in CET 187 but still not sure wether i `ll make it to JB or not,hope that cut off would not exceed 187.

hobbies-writing diary,biking
i am seriously looking forward to join the team JBIMS n wish to form a strong,life long relationship with the probable batchemates.i m on edge till the final result for OMS candidates comesout,because the result may bring disasters as there r so many people not pouring their scores.till then hope 4 the best n prepare 4 the worst.

HI, myself priyaranjan fr. jamshedpur.i m B.SC. in chemistry n associated with TATA STEEL for abt. 4 years as a sr. associate. i have my composite score in CET 187 but still not sure wether i `ll make it to JB or not,hope that cut off would not exceed 187.

hobbies-writing diary,biking
i am seriously looking forward to join the team JBIMS n wish to form a strong,life long relationship with the probable batchemates.i m on edge till the final result for OMS candidates comesout,because the result may bring disasters as there r so many people not pouring their scores.till then hope 4 the best n prepare 4 the worst.

[email protected]
lets share the id`s of all the guys who have a n optimistic score 4 JB as it will enable us 2 contact personally.