Jamnalal Bajaj MBA 2014-16 Admission Queries

Hi! I wanted to know the process of admissions and whether or not the Februaury 2014 CMAT will be considered for admissions in 2014?

Hi! I wanted to know the process of admissions and whether or not the Februaury 2014 CMAT will be considered for admissions in 2014?

When will DTE release form for 2014-16 session ??

When will be forms for admission into 2014-16 session opened?

when will application form be available on syt for full time course?

Hi, can anyone please answer the following questions regarding the admissions this year:-
1. What are the exams accepted/favorable ?
2. What is the no. of seats available for General Candidates from other states ?
3. When does the application process start for the same?

i got 94.15 %ile in mat dec 2013....please tell list of best colleges i can aply

2 Months left.

when is the notification going to be out.r we supposed to pay seperately and fill up any form?
rolleyes

What is the procedure for applying JBIMS ?? I have filled CMAT form, do we need to apply separately for JBIMS. I couldn't find anything about that on their site. Please shed some light over it, totally blind here

i m writng feb cmat do we need to apply separatly for jbims

Hi Guys,
My dad is Central Govt Officer and I was born in Punjab and moved to Rajasthan and finally Moved to mumbai about 13 years ago. My 10th , 12th and grad all are from Mumbai University

1) Do I need to get a separate Mumbai domicile certificate for applying as Home Uni student

2) Also How many seats are there in OPEN HU category in JB?

Does JBIMS accepts feb cmat and do i need to apply separately also for JBIMS?

what are the percentiles required to get GD/PI call if apply through CAT aggain All India Seats???

Can we apply at Jamnalal Bajaj currently or are the applications closed??

i scored

overall marks:196 an percentile : 77.45

section 1 marks:99 and percentile 76.7

section 2 marks:97 and percentile: 74.51

SC female..

which colleges wil i get into..??

is dr any chance of iim's and iit's

When will the application open for Jamnalal Bajaj?

hi puys please help I am appearing for Feb. cmat how do I apply for JBIMS???????????

please someone reply???????????mg😁

QA 65.36 VA 76.62 OA -73.02 wat r my chances ??X,XII,UG 86,93,66general canditate

Hi Guys! I want to know whether I've to separately apply for JB, I've already applied for Feb CMAT. Does CMAT have any negative marking? Also, what is the expected cut off for Outside Maharashtra Students? Thanks!