Jamia Hamdard MBA ( pharmaceutical, hospital and healthcare, as well as general MBA)

Hey puys, Jamia Hamdard is a deemed to be university established under the UGC act.It’s a government aided/minority university which is one of the most reputed institution in India and abroad. located in south delhi and is best known for its medic…

Hey puys, Jamia Hamdard is a deemed to be university established under the UGC act.It's a government aided/minority university which is one of the most reputed institution in India and abroad. located in south delhi and is best known for its medical education. Lately FMIT (faculty of management and IT) has established itself as a brand in the market. It offers 3 courses - Pharmaceutical management, hospital and healthcare management as well as General management. The fee for the course is INR 87,500 per semester.

For information regarding entrance test and dates, kindly check jamiahamdard.edu or jamia hamdard.ac.in

And feel free to ask any questions and i will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

cheers,

what is the total fees for two years (2014-16 batch ) ? .......what were the placement statistics for last batch (mean , median , highest n lowest CTC )?......Thanks in advance

🍻

with 78.62 in cat n 85 in xat...can i expect a call?

Hey puys, the placements for the healthcare and hospital management batch has reached 70% Aster DM (dubai based company) offering 9.8 lpa to both pharma and health/hospital students... as for Pharmaceutical MBA - ZS associates came with a package of 6.6 lpa, Phamax AG , Mankind pharma has recruited few... we are expecting Pfizer to come along with Fresenius Kabi, Wings Biotech, Novartis as well as Nestle (fingers crossed)... so v r expecting a good season till end of March...

sir i got the admission in mba in hospital and health management in jamia hamdard delhi .i want to know job and salary wise whats better between health and hospital.... and i also wants to know about the mba in health informatics whats the scope of this course or whether its better than the mba in health and hospital management?

please reply 

Hey, it's been a long time since i updated anything... So this is the final post regarding 2013-15 batch... Hospital/Healthcare Management students got various job options but the package offered were quite low... Pharma MBA placements were on the average, Most companies came for sales profile (Nestle - 4.8 LPA, Abbott etc). Mankind came with good job profiles (recruited 4) but the package was quite low (for at least 1 year). Phamax and GlobalData hired 1 each as Business Analyst (3.4 LPA)... The General MBA placements were on the average to the low side... So, Its an average college (no restrictions or hardcore studies), but there is mismanagement on their part (We did not had a placement coordinator for 1 year)... Hope things change for the good... ATB

?,

do you still answer to questions?

Hey How is the placements in jamia hamdard in pharmaceutical mba ?

Hlo Sir, I have been selected for MBA in health & hospital management along with general MBA. Could you please suggest me what to choose? Based on study , placements & overall.