James Cook University, Singapore

_Hello All, I have just graduated from JCU Singapore and am very proud to have been associated with this place. A few reasons Y I would recommend JCU Singapore: = The 1st International campus for this Australian research university…

Hello All,

I have just graduated from JCU Singapore and am very proud to have been associated with this place.

A few reasons Y I would recommend JCU Singapore:

= The 1st International campus for this Australian research university,
= Module content is similar to the one being offered at Australia.
= Unlimited access to online journals and publications through the JCU online library.
= Well stacked library with necessary books for learning.
= Getting an Australian degree studying in Singapore.
= Closer to India.
= Financially lesser strain than studying in Australia.
= Very friendly and efficient staff and lecturers.
= Experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.

Incase anyone wants to know more about James Cook Univeristy, Singapore, please visit my personal blog 'http://jcu-s.blogspot.com'

want some info on the MBA program offered by JCU university.Can anyone enlighten me on the recognition of such courses by multinational companies and the job prospects.I am currently a fresher jst completed my graduation with an avid interest to do an MBA.Is it worth joining this university....help please

tanmnay Says
want some info on the MBA program offered by JCU university.Can anyone enlighten me on the recognition of such courses by multinational companies and the job prospects.I am currently a fresher jst completed my graduation with an avid interest to do an MBA.Is it worth joining this university....help please

no one was in the thread????? pls help us:-(