Jaipuria, Lucknow

Hi. I have taken admission to Jaipuria, Lucknow.I had final calls from IILM, Lodhi Road, ISB&M;, Pune etc…I want some updates regarding it’s placements, hostel facilities, faculty.etc particularly from the seniors of Jaipuria. :: . Wa…

Hi. I have taken admission to Jaipuria, Lucknow.I had final calls from
IILM, Lodhi Road, ISB&M;, Pune etc...I want some updates regarding it's placements,
hostel facilities, faculty.etc particularly from the seniors of Jaipuria. .

Waiting for Reply........

IILM, Lodhi Road, ISB&M;, Pune etc...I want some updates regarding it's placements,

well i m not from jaipuriya exactly but i blong to lucknow and i m myself an mba aspirant.i think the other two colleges are anyday better than jaipuriya b'coz of their location .also i have information that jaipuriya's placements are i the range of 10-15k .hope this helps you

Dude ,find a chap called Manish raj at Jaipuria. he would be your senior.He is my engg batch mate. My name is Akash. He will definately help you out !! .......Placements are okey dokey. A senior of mine passed out from there and he is workin with HCL at around 3.5L pa

Isb&m; Pune Is The Third Best Management College In Pune After Sibm, Scmhrd...dont Even Bother About Any More Crap If U Really Want A Descent Placement Guys...
In Just A Time Span Of 6yrs Isb&m; Has Reached Great Heights. Isb&m; Now Has The Best Companies Visiting The Campus.

hi puys.......

seniors i want your valuable advise whether i should opt for icfai bangalore or jaipuria Lucknow..........plz do tell which one is better and why?

with regards,
Amrita

Hi Subhamalya , sorry can't answer your query as I don't have much idea bout d same.....but it wud b appreciated if u can tell me dat at wat % in CAT, u got a call from jaipuria?

well jaipuria from placement prospective is not gud at all one of my frnd completed her pgdm frm thre bt did'nt get a job.Thre fee is also very high sp it shld be the last option....

hi puys.......

seniors i want your valuable advise whether i should opt for icfai bangalore or jaipuria Lucknow..........plz do tell which one is better and why?

with regards,
Amrita
same condition with me applied there and got call from there having cat68.25 percentile little more options i do have more in delhi kindly help me should i go for this inst or not ? plz reply , thanks

hey buddy what abt the placement and environment senario in jim lucknow..................

hi

I got a call from jaipuria. my cat %ile is 79...should I go for it??

What are the placement records??

I need to speak with senior regarding the college.. Can someone plz msg me the number?

My mat percentile is 86 and got a call from Jaipuria. Should I go for it?