Jaipuria Institute of Management(Lucknow)

Hi friends, I got a call from Jaipuria Institute of Management(Lucknow).My interview date is on 28th Jan and time is 12:30 p.m.Anybody got a call from Jaipuria Institute of Management(Lucknow).How is the institute and what 's about the placement…

Hi friends,
I got a call from Jaipuria Institute of Management(Lucknow).My interview date is on 28th Jan and time is 12:30 p.m.Anybody got a call from Jaipuria Institute of Management(Lucknow).How is the institute and what 's about the placement?

Suprovo.

suprovo2000 Says
How is the institute and what 's about the placement?

Im kinda curious, was the application form for this Insti free of cost ? Else how did you apply and now asking abt the Institute ?
Nevermind. I havent even heard of this name before, forget letting you know abt placements and all. 😃
MavericK Says
How is the institute and what 's about the placement?

Im kinda curious, was the application form for this Insti free of cost ? Else how did you apply and now asking abt the Institute ?
Nevermind. I havent even heard of this name before, forget letting you know abt placements and all. :)

well just cudnt resist posting this ..a friend of mine did her MBA frm this college 2 yrs back...cos she had noting else to do...as of now shes happily married....
talk abt MBA being the final frontier.....

cheers
abra

Nevermind. I havent even heard of this name before, forget letting you know abt placements and all. :)

we've got 950+ B-skools here, each one PRESTIGIOUS, RENOWNED ( so called ) in their own might!!
NO sir, guud things in life dont come for free!
applies here too, must've got an appl. form worth 500/-
...as of now shes happily married....

and im sure its the MBA from Jaipuria thats brought the happiness into her marriage

my knowledge of indian business education has been on the rise of late. Just the other day I heard abt Amrita school of business

the freak

PS : abra, good to see you're back

doin MBA frm Jaipuria??? tell me ur nt serious abt this.ok so most ppl dnt know abt this coll....its supposedly the best b-skool in Lucknow(forget the fact that there are abt 25 b-school in lko )

the placements are pathetic wid absolutely no companies coming to the college...obviously coz like u even the companies hav nt heard abt them.. 😁

u wud feel suffocated there coz the "crowd" is soooo bad..they wont be able to construct a simple sentence in English ...forget abt speaking that language...n wud also get ppl who have no clue why they are there in the first place.

how do i know abt this coll so much...coz when i was workin as a consultant/trainer i went to this place and ran away frm there seein the appaling condition..

its supposedly the best b-skool in Lucknow(forget the fact that there are abt 25 b-school in lko )

heck....arnt these guys aware that they have an IIM in the city.... its an insult for IIML to even supposedly have been rated low in their own city.. 😁

-Barricuda

has anyone got a gd/pi on 4 feb at this college????

heck....arnt these guys aware that they have an IIM in the city.... its an insult for IIML to even supposedly have been rated low in their own city.. 😁

-Barricuda

same condition with me applied there and got call from there having cat68.25 percentile little more options i do have more in delhi kindly help me should i go for this inst or not ? plz reply , thanks
Hi friends,
I got a call from Jaipuria Institute of Management(Lucknow).My interview date is on 28th Jan and time is 12:30 p.m.Anybody got a call from Jaipuria Institute of Management(Lucknow).How is the institute and what 's about the placement?

Suprovo.
same condition with me applied there and got call from there having cat68.25 percentile little more options i do have more in delhi kindly help me should i go for this inst or not ? plz reply , thanks
doin MBA frm Jaipuria??? tell me ur nt serious abt this.ok so most ppl dnt know abt this coll....its supposedly the best b-skool in Lucknow(forget the fact that there are abt 25 b-school in lko )

the placements are pathetic wid absolutely no companies coming to the college...obviously coz like u even the companies hav nt heard abt them.. 😁

u wud feel suffocated there coz the "crowd" is soooo bad..they wont be able to construct a simple sentence in English ...forget abt speaking that language...n wud also get ppl who have no clue why they are there in the first place.

how do i know abt this coll so much...coz when i was workin as a consultant/trainer i went to this place and ran away frm there seein the appaling condition..

hey seniors, can any one tell me d daily schedule for classes of financial services ???

hii puys.. anybody joinin jaipuria lucknow?? i hav planned to join:clap:
plz let me knw if anybody joins here...

ya one of my friend joining jim lucknow ........
if u wanna talk 2 him than i will giv u the link........
vivek dubey
gwalior........