Jaipur Meets And Study Group - Season 2010

Hi Jaipurites :clap::clap:, We are back for Jaipur PG Meets - Season 2010. :: :: There are a lot of MBA aspirants in Jaipur, but when it comes to being active on PG and its associated events, we have been kindaโ€ฆ :: :: Anyโ€ฆ

Hi Jaipurites :clap::clap:,

We are back for Jaipur PG Meets - Season 2010.

There are a lot of MBA aspirants in Jaipur, but when it comes to being active on PG and its associated events, we have been kinda......

Anyways, now is the time to get noticed, and most importantly help the Jaipurites in their pursuit of happiness.

I have been through the threads of last seasons (2008 and 2009). It's great that the last two years were a success. Let's make it bigger this time.

I am sending a PM to all the puys who replied or posted in the threads of previous two seasons, so that we can act fast.

Please pour in your suggestions and queries.

Hope we meet soon.

Lets plan the meet on a weekend eve. It would make sure that most of us are able to attend it.
And as to the venue, I guess any cafe in and around c-scheme would be a central location for all.
What say Jpr puys?????

Hey ,

i am in though now I have shifted my base to Gurgaon ( i am working there ) but on weekends I am in Jaipur . So lets do it ..... at least first lets see the response and then introduce ourselves.

Name
Education
Work Ex
Past year results ( if any)

Name : Arush Dixit

Education. National Inst. of Fashion Technology .

Year of passing 2010

Work Ex : 3 months as of now

Past year

CAT 93.78 % ile
Calls NIRMA , Wellingkar, Narsee Monjee (Core), TISS
Convert NIRMA (Didn't join)

Hiii all,

Name : Sakshi Mathur

Education : B.E. (IT)

Work Ex : 1 year from Infosys. Presently i am taking a break for preparation.

1st time with CAT prep! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My Info:

Name: Chinmaya Dave

Education: Comp. Engg. (2010 Batch)

Work Ex: Waiting for joining

Past year results: See signature

Lets plan the meet on a weekend eve. It would make sure that most of us are able to attend it.
And as to the venue, I guess any cafe in and around c-scheme would be a central location for all.
What say Jpr puys?????

Hey ,

i am in though now I have shifted my base to Gurgaon ( i am working there ) but on weekends I am in Jaipur . So lets do it ..... at least first lets see the response and then introduce ourselves.

Name
Education
Work Ex
Past year results ( if any)

Yup. We will meet on a weekend only. Let's wait for other Jaipurites to respond.

P.S: Jaipurites, spread the word. :cheers:

i have never ever been to a pg meet .And honestly i dont even know a piece of it :O
when is it going to take place and where ?

well I also hope tht we will meet soon ..

And weekend would be the best option :cheers:

About me....

Name: Sumit

Education : Mechanical Engineer (2008 batch )

Work Exp: 25 Months

Cat Exp : Nil ( oopsss ........ ok... I had given CAT before this ...but without any prep....bas wo form ke paise laga dale... ๐Ÿ˜

Even this time without any coaching classes ..... But had joined Time and CL Test Series ...

So count me IN .... as It could my last chance for CAT .. (Factor AGE)

Any Suggestion for me... please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lets do this..

Nikhil Gupta
since, everyone is mentioning it..
i am a drop out from my college... BTech Civil Engineering
previous experience at CAT: none.

PT 18th May batch student @ 6:30

i have never ever been to a pg meet .And honestly i dont even know a piece of it :O
when is it going to take place and where ?

We are still waiting for other puys to respond. Only then we will decide about when and where.

well I also hope tht we will meet soon ..

And weekend would be the best option :cheers:

About me....

Name: Sumit

Any Suggestion for me... please :)

Thnx for responding. We would love to see puys with work-ex. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

heyyy Tanvi here! wen is dis going to happen?any idea? m realy interestd.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All right puys.

Since everyone is asking for the 'when' and 'where', allow me to make a suggestion for the first PG meet of the season:

September 27, 2010, Sunday, 5:00 PM .

I have kept a few points in mind while suggesting this date:

1. It's Sunday. Students and work-ex people: No one will have problems making it to a PG meet on a holiday.

2. Sep. 27: Still 10 days to go. Everyone can plan, and more puys will get in touch with us.

Suggestions invited. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All right puys.

Since everyone is asking for the 'when' and 'where', allow me to make a suggestion for the first PG meet of the season:

1. It's Sunday. Students and work-ex people: No one will have problems making it to a PG meet on a holiday.

2. Sep. 27: Still 10 days to go. Everyone can plan, and more puys will get in touch with us.

Suggestions invited. :)

Sounds about right! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dreamysama Says
Sounds about right! :)

All right ..... now we have two puys confirmed for the meet:

1. ChinmayaDave
2. dreamysama

Are Jaipurites not interested or what...............

Name- Pradeep Raj
2009 passout, B.Tech in ECE from Jabalpur.
preparing for PSUs/Banking sector currently.

had given CAT-2008..wasnt a good exp..have plans to do MBA after 3-4 years..

m interested in PG Meet-Jaipur..

So ..... now we have three puys confirmed for the meet:

1. ChinmayaDave
2. dreamysama
3. pradeep_raj

guys whoever is interested...plzz keep adding ur names in this list...thanks..

All right puys.

Suggestions invited. :)

Where ....
arushdixit Says
Where ....

Puys,

You are free to suggest ..........

Please take the initiative.........

The onus is in you........

My suggestion: Saras Parlour, JLN Marg
Puys,

You are free to suggest ..........

Please take the initiative.........

The onus is in you........

My suggestion: Saras Parlour, JLN Marg

Saras Parlour, JLN Marg....wud be the best place to meet for the first time....economical..spacefull...open...and easily rechable....
pradeep_raj Says
Saras Parlour, JLN Marg....wud be the best place to meet for the first time....economical..spacefull...open...and easily rechable....

works for me... ๐Ÿ˜‰