Jain University - reveiws

All you ever want to know about Jain University

What is so special about Jain University?

As you might be already knowing, Jain University is one among the top deemed private universities in India. The university offers exceptional services in the field of education and entrepreneurship. The quality of education is world class here. The best part about Jain University is that, both academics and extra-curricular is given equal importance here. Nothing is compromised unlike other universities. Also, at Jain University the rules are much relaxed and easy-going. The teachers make sure that they interact with the students really well. The classes are more power-packed because of this reason. 

Jain University is also a hub of cultural events. Students from all parts of the country and across the globe studies at Jain University and as a result they get to know about the different cultures and different perspectives about life. Jain University is also 100% ragging free. There is an anti ragging cell in Jain University which takes care of all that. The campus is 100% safe and have surveillance cameras and 24x7 security services as well. I have to point out the fact that there are some security measures implemented for the safety of the students which by no means prove that girls and boys are treated separately. I’m saying this because I’ve seen people pointing out those factors to bring down the brand name of the university.Seriously people, I’m not trying to prove that Jain University is the number one in the world or in India but it is definitely a place where you won’t regret joining. Trust me, you’ll have an amazing campus life at Jain University.For more details and info regarding the same, visit jainuniversity.ac.in

Jain University recently bagged Grade A from National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) This again proves the fact that Jain University is the number one private university in India. The University also got its deemed status a couple of years back. It is one of the finest educational institutions in bangalore which acts as a backbone for the young entrepreneurs. The entrepreneurship wing at Jain University is a real bliss for such young fellas. Jain University is one of the few universities in India where extra-curriculur is given as much importance as academics. There will be at least an event each week in Jain University which inturn makes the college life much more amazing and memmorable.    

Some one asked me about Jain University last day. He wanted to know how cool  was Jain University. This is what I said to him.

As you might be already knowing, Jain University is one among the top deemed private universities in India. The university offers exceptional services in the field of education and entrepreneurship. The quality and standard of education is world-class at Jain University. The best part about Jain University is that, both academics and extra-curriculur is given equal importance here. Nothing is compromised unlike other universities.

Also, at Jain University the rules are much relaxed and easy-going. The teachers make sure that they interact with the students really well. The classes are more power-packed because of this reason.Jain University is also a hub of cultural events. Students from all parts of the country and across the globe studies at Jain University and as a result they get to know about the different cultures and different perspectives about life.Jain University is also 100% ragging free. There is an anti ragging cell in Jain University which takes care of all that. The campus is 100% safe and have surveillance cameras and 24x7 security services as well.I have to point out the fact that there are some security measures implemented for the safety of the students which by no means prove that girls and boys are treated separately. I’m saying this because I’ve seen people pointing out those factors to bring down the brand name of the university.Seriously people, I’m not trying to prove that Jain University is the number one in the world or in India but it is definitely a place where you won’t regret joining. Trust me, you’ll have an amazing campus life at Jain University.