J & K migrants MH-MBA/MMS-CET 2011 Scores,Discussions

People belonging to the J&K; Migrants Group,please discuss your scores/percentiles on this thread. Link to last couple of years’ threads: 2010: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/52479-j-k-migrants-mh-mba.html

People belonging to the J&K; Migrants Group,please discuss your scores/percentiles on this thread.

Link to last couple of years' threads:

2010:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/j-k-migrants-mh-mba-mms-cet-2010-scoresdiscussions-25052479

2009:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/j-k-migrants-mh-cet-2009-25038610

For poll, please PM me the range you would like to have and a poll will be put up.

Hi all,

Please post your marks and percentiles both. So that we can evaluate where each of us stands. Thanks :cheerio:

My marks - 102
Percentile - 95.73

I know i am already out of the top 4 unless I do exceptionally well in GD - PI

Cheers,
Raina

got 85 marks 88.7 percentile

hi .
got 117 , 98.64%ile

hi ,
got 97 marks and 94.14%ile,

Hi all,

Please post your marks and percentiles both. So that we can evaluate where each of us stands. Thanks :cheerio:

My marks - 102
Percentile - 95.73

I know i am already out of the top 4 unless I do exceptionally well in GD - PI

Cheers,
Raina

by top4 u mean top4 colleges or relative rank:drinking:

hi people,
mh cet score-92,
percentile-92.18.....nothing comn my way.....:drinking:

nanzritz Says
by top4 u mean top4 colleges or relative rank:drinking:

i mean top 4 colleges....

do you think there is a chance ?

this is from the last years thread

will give u an idea about the scores required

Directorate of Technical Education

my score 112 , 97.92 percentile

by the way , i know at least 2 KM guyz with percentiles above 99.5

i think the competition is pretty high this time:lookround:

hey guys..nice to see a KP initiative on PG........I got 110 for 97.59 percentile..tho i wont be coming fr gd/pi...all the best to all of you esp. predator69 and nanzritz u have been wonderfully helpful last season....:cheerio::cheerio:

Yes, we have become smarter :)
A friend of mine got 99.99... Thank God he is not a KP :P

Btw so on this community, ranking is as follows till now:
1. deep8303 -- 117 , 98.64%ile
2. predator69 -- 112 , 97.92 percentile
3. maracus -- 110 , 97.59 percentile .. promise me you wont attend 😛 :P
4. aashishraina -- 102, 95.73%ile
5. nanzritz -- 97 , 94.14%ile,
6. dudecool -- 92, 92.18%ile
7. wali007 -- 85, 88.7 %ile

this is from the last years thread

will give u an idea about the scores required

Directorate of Technical Education

my score 112 , 97.92 percentile

by the way , i know at least 2 KM guyz with percentiles above 99.5

i think the competition is pretty high this time:lookround:

Hi ,
If u know these guys, would u please tell them to post there scores in this forum, as that would be helpful to us as well.
Since many KM want to join only JBIMS, it is somewhat important to know who is topping the chart.
Last year there were some miscreants who wrote inflated scores to discourage others. We should be more sure this time.
Thanks in advance

Hi ,
If u know these guys, would u please tell them to post there scores in this forum, as that would be helpful to us as well.
Since many KM want to join only JBIMS, it is somewhat important to know who is topping the chart.
Last year there were some miscreants who wrote inflated scores to discourage others. We should be more sure this time.
Thanks in advance

thanks for the info but i wanted to ask you one thing that the link you have posted is for 2009 batch for 2010 batch in mhcet ( chk the link )Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai
and if our bros and sis get dis high %ile like 99.5 i m sure they mst have got calls from iim's mdi etc, stl i believe going by roi and gr8 brand name they will stl prefer jb.
So, Atb to all dose 99.5%ilers may god bless them with loads of sucess.
P.S. I got Mica converted so will be joining it :
thanks for the info but i wanted to ask you one thing that the link you have posted is for 2009 batch for 2010 batch in mhcet ( chk the link )Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai
and if our bros and sis get dis high %ile like 99.5 i m sure they mst have got calls from iim's mdi etc, stl i believe going by roi and gr8 brand name they will stl prefer jb.
So, Atb to all dose 99.5%ilers may god bless them with loads of sucess.
P.S. I got Mica converted so will be joining it :

congrats for mica....and one thing plz u people share ur knowledge about other colleges which r having Kashmiri migrant seats apart from dte Maharashtra

@wali thanks bro. Btw mica doesn't have any quota system not even GoI recomende like sc, st etc. Only Symbi institutes having 2 seat per college, dte maharashtra and tiss havee quota for KM. But seriously dude believe me i think its better 2 go thru KM qouta keeping in mind that u are a general catgory students coz its way out tough here for us going by past few years trend:(

Hi ,
Thanks in advance

sure will try to do that whenever i get a chance.

but not to discourage anyone or anything like that...

m pretty sure of the score of these guyz

and nanzritz congrats man..i hope u won`t mind not converting scmhrd now
nanzritz Says
@wali thanks bro. Btw mica doesn't have any quota system not even GoI recomende like sc, st etc. Only Symbi institutes having 2 seat per college, dte maharashtra and tiss havee quota for KM. But seriously dude believe me i think its better 2 go thru KM qouta keeping in mind that u are a general catgory students coz its way out tough here for us going by past few years trend:(

bro some facts which i came to know yesterday ITM ghaziabad provides migrant seats and that was known to some tikoo of Kashmiri samiti Delhi .... in January i called him number of times to ask me that which colleges offer Kashmiri migrant seats his ANSWER WAS HE DOESnT KNOW and u know his SON has done his PGDM fro IMT ghaziabad on Kashmiri migrant seat ad there is also fee consession for Kashmiri migrant in IMT ghaziabad............. there is a provision of KM seat in LIBA which accepts XAT sore ........ My relative had done his pgdm from tapmi manipal uder KM seat but he didt informed me ...... i had also heard that GIM is also providing KM seat but i am not sure about that .....Ya UBS Chandigarh also provides KM seat
sure will try to do that whenever i get a chance.

but not to discourage anyone or anything like that...

m pretty sure of the score of these guyz

and nanzritz congrats man..i hope u won`t mind not converting scmhrd now

Thanks Bro, Congrats 2 U tooBtw U joining SIIB :or Have Converted Some Other College Also. Also Do Post marks name And MBid , RollNo Of KM toppers u Know
wali_007 Says
bro some facts which i came to know yesterday ITM ghaziabad provides migrant seats and that was known to some tikoo of Kashmiri samiti Delhi .... in January i called him number of times to ask me that which colleges offer Kashmiri migrant seats his ANSWER WAS HE DOESnT KNOW and u know his SON has done his PGDM fro ITM ghaziabad on Kashmiri migrant seat ad there is also fee consession for Kashmiri migrant in ITM ghaziabad............. there is a provision of KM seat in LIBA which accepts XAT sore ........ My relative had done his pgdm from tapmi manipal uder KM seat but he didt informed me ...... i had also heard that GIM is also providing KM seat but i am not sure about that .....Ya UBS Chandigarh also provides KM seat

u mean IMT Ghaziabad???? :shocked:it cant be.... if u mean IMT....