IUJ - MBA/Ebiz applicants for 2009

Hi Puys, I will apply for IUJ MBA 1st round(Deadline - Feb 6th). Is there anybody else who is also applying? If yes, please post your profile. My profile: 2+ years of workex in IT industry JLPT L3 Giving GMAT on 30th Jan Regar…

Hi Puys,

I will apply for IUJ MBA 1st round(Deadline - Feb 6th). Is there anybody else who is also applying? If yes, please post your profile.

My profile:
2+ years of workex in IT industry
JLPT L3
Giving GMAT on 30th Jan

Regards,
Sakthi Sai Saranyan

Hi Puys,

I will apply for IUJ MBA 1st round(Deadline - Feb 6th). Is there anybody else who is also applying? If yes, please post your profile.

My profile:
2+ years of workex in IT industry
JLPT L3
Giving GMAT on 30th Jan

Regards,
Sakthi Sai Saranyan

Hi Sakthi,

Is JLPT some Japanese language proficiency level? Do you have any prior experience in Japan?
Hi Sakthi,

Is JLPT some Japanese language proficiency level? Do you have any prior experience in Japan?

Hi,
Yes JLPT stands for Japanese Language Proficiency Test. It has 5 Levels in the new system(old system had 4 Levels). 5 is the basic level and 1 is the advanced level.
I worked in Tokyo for an year.

Hi Sakthi,

I m also applying for IUJ (first batch)......
GMAT-660..
JLPT-3
currently 2.5 yrs experience in IT..........

To Bornhumble >> Are you also applying for IUJ..??

Hi Sakthi,

I m also applying for IUJ (first batch)......
GMAT-660..
JLPT-3
currently 2.5 yrs experience in IT..........

To Bornhumble >> Are you also applying for IUJ..??

Hi There,

I have accepted admission offer from CEIBS (Shanghai)

Oh..
Dats great..! Congrats..:)
Can you please post ur profile?
Given my profile, will i get a call from CEIBS?
CEIBS requires knowledge of Chinese right?

Regards,
Tej

Oh..
Dats great..! Congrats..:)
Can you please post ur profile?
Given my profile, will i get a call from CEIBS?
CEIBS requires knowledge of Chinese right?

Regards,
Tej

Hi Tej,

GMAT:690
Work Ex: 4.5 yrs (in IT)
Academics: Good
EC: Decent

Chinese language knowhow is not a prerequisite but all international students have to go through their basic Chinese language course.

Hi,

I got an admit to IUJ Full time MBA 2009-11 and am very happy about it

Others who have received the admits. Please post:

Thanks.

Hi..

Congrats sakthi sai...

even I got admit to IUJ Full Time MBA 2009-11.

mail me: [email protected]

Any one from Bangalore got admission?

adi

Hi..

Congrats sakthi sai...

even I got admit to IUJ Full Time MBA 2009-11.

mail me: [email protected]

Any one from Bangalore got admission?

adi

Thank you Aditya and Congrats for your admit. I have sent a mail to you. Please do reply.

Hi everyone. sakhtish how is your studies. I also want to apply for IUJ and want to know what was your profile and did you get any scholarship? Wait for your reply.

zappi09 Says
Hi everyone. sakhtish how is your studies. I also want to apply for IUJ and want to know what was your profile and did you get any scholarship? Wait for your reply.

Hi Zappi,

Just started the course. It is a very good environment with people from around 50 different countries. My profile is mentioned in the first post and I am a IUJ Type-S scholar.

Rgds,
Sakthi

Hi Sakthi, good hear from you. Thanx for response. i am writing you because I am planning to apply for IUJ 2010. That's why I am trying to find as much information as I can. I from Uzbekistan and very interested in studying in IUJ. If you have some time I would like to have chat with you at yahoo messanger or gtalk. Wait for your reply!!!

Hi Sakhti, I would like to know what was your GMAT score and would like to ask some advice for application period. If you can help me wait for your response.

Can any of the admitted students, except Tej (because he mentioned it in his thread), write your gmat scores. It would be very valuable info for me as I will be concentrating to have a score near yours. Thank you beforehand everyone.

Rgds,

Zappi.