ITM PGDM 2013 - Official Counseling Thread

*Greetings! * Welcome to the official counselling thread for the ITM PGDM 2013. We are here to guide you related to everything about your interest to pursue management program with us. The counsellors present will effectively counsel and …

Greetings!

Welcome to the official counselling thread for the ITM PGDM 2013.

We are here to guide you related to everything about your interest to pursue management program with us. The counsellors present will effectively counsel and solve each possible raised valid query in the best possible way. You can ask chunk of queries about the ITM PGDM iConnect program from 10am to 5pm.We would be happy to help all aspirants in regards to the subject - admissions ITM PGDM iConnect 2013.

A brief introduction about ITM PGDM iConnect program -

Marking a hallmark towards delivering better education since 1991, the ITM PGDM Program is being dramatically changed, tailor-made to suit the best industry requirement. After Learning and un-Learning we introduced PGDM iConnect programs with an aim to engage more effectively with business environments and shape a better professional from each of our student. The program is equipped to define how Management Education is taught and practised from day one right upto day Zero.

The Rethink Project brings to ITM's B School Campuses:

- Brand new curriculum & specializations distilled down to what €™s relevant to you and the global businesses
- 2 full years of integrated personality and professional development
- Immersive, lengthier and more focused intern-ships

Incase you feel the need to talk it out Speak to us on our Toll Free Number - 1800 209 9727 or write us at [email protected] for any admission related queries.

Best Wishes!
PGDM iConnect Admissions Team

do they have pgdm+mba program in itm nm. mba creates an eligibility for students to persue ph.D after MBA.

@Rowdy_Rathore cant we do higher studies aftr PGDM ???
@dd77 said:
@Rowdy_Rathore cant we do higher studies aftr PGDM ???
Hi,

Yes you can ! There are lot's higher studies options available after PGDM could be in law/library science, defence and strategic studies, international relations, social work, public administration, mass communi-cation, etc.

Cheers,
ScholarGuy
@Rowdy_Rathore said:
do they have pgdm+mba program in itm nm. mba creates an eligibility for students to persue ph.D after MBA.
Hi! ITM offers two year full time PGDM program at 6 campuses - Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad , Chennai and Warangal. We also offer MBA program at ITM University (Raipur) with best amenities.The ITM PGDM programs are AICTE approved - hence you can pursue your further studies into PHD. Best Wishes
@dd77 yes u cn go fr higher studies as mentioned but not ph.D . i just want to keep my options open so i want it 2 b PGDM+MBA which is provided by IBS and some othr coleges....

anybody from abad???? gd pi on 19 march!!!!

i havnt applied yet but i jus wana kw the venues fr gdpi...

Can any one tell me about itm banglore ?

@shivkhanna
Hi!
ITM Business School - Bangalore was established in 1992 and offers two years full time AICTE approved PGDM iConnect program in - Finance, Marketing & Digital Media and Human Resource Management
The campus is beautified and enriched with best in state of art facilities.
Click here to understand the campus life http://www.itm.edu/pgdm/pgdm_club.php
Lead by Dr.Sarita Iyer - Director at ITM Business School - Bangalore and talented faculty - the students are carved to give exceptionally best output thereby achieving what they aim for in thier management careers.

@gdpipreparation
Hello! We do accept Feb CMAT scores. Application process is ongoing and selection is centralized for all the ITM B school campuses.

Highlights about ITM - Institute of Financial Markets - PGDM iConnect Program
_A supportive environment, caring faculty and staff committed to student success especially for those who need extra help to thrive.

_Placement team 창€“ Providing expertise training with dedicated intern ships and efficient final
placements

_Experiential learning through Business-Simulation labs using the same software and tools that arein use at modern dealing rooms, the world over.

_Access to a network of successful business leaders alumni- an elite network of over 5,000 businessleaders that enable current students to establish connections and explore business opportunities

Click here for more info http://www.itm.edu/pgdm/ifm.php

For more info feel free to call us on ITM Toll free - 1800 209 9727.
Best Wishes

@ITMCounsellor13
@shivkhanna
ITM Bangalore is the worst college ever....
Lead by incompetent permanent faculty.....with no industry experience...
they would give you so silly clarifications about your query inside the classroom that you will laugh not at them but at yourself.

Placement team doesnt allow you go in any branded company for internship, if you have your networkings there and you would be forced to do internship in companies like the mobile store( shop floor), daily bread, and all those companies you havent heard of..

Coming towards the placements
Marketing- average is 16,000 per month( maximum are thrown to sell insurance and credit cards)
Finace- average is 13,000 per month
HR- no coments ( they havent got internship till now, though their internship period started from january onwards )

Most of the students have gone placements through walk-ins in various companies and still 50% of finance students have not get placed.

Infrastructure wise, it is very small with no playground.

Please dont come to ITM Bangalore or come at your own risk

@sharma912 what abt navi mumbai campus ???????
@diggi04 😲 omg !!! bt they showed a very diff picture of all the things..
@diggi04 r u studying at itm ??? to get to know such a picture???
@diggi04 thanks man u clear the picture.. god bless you

I've deleted and banned @diggi04 - all his comments were just subjective. I've left him a message to contact the editorial team at PG to prove he is right, else he was just being a trol..

@pagalguy Please verify all the claims by this college before you allow them to upload any information on pagalguy which students beeleive in. There are so many students who are struggling with internships and placements? How can they claim such high numbers. I think pagalguy must speak to current students to find the truth?
@Rohanrathi Thanks man........student must get aware of all the activities happening in college before going for admisssion in that. Talk to current students those who can give clear picture of that particular college....as their administration team shows different picture...