ITM PGDM 2013-15

can someone pls tell me what’s the placement scenario at ITM NAVI MUMBAI? And how to register for the PGDM programme? Which scores do they accept?

can someone pls tell me what's the placement scenario at ITM NAVI MUMBAI? And how to register for the PGDM programme? Which scores do they accept?

will it accept feb cmat score for navi mumb ai campus

@Abhi_Padwal For Marketing its Huge Avenue!! Finance Its Mediocre!!
Its Very Nyc Tier 2 BSchool!!
@kjsomaiya Yes!!

which is the last date for register and payment in ITM?

Please reply soon..
@kjsomaiya said:
will it accept feb cmat score for navi mumb ai campus
which is the last date for register and payment in ITM?Please reply soon..

@vviijj123 said:
last date is 30th march
https://www.nopaperforms.com/admission/itm/login_itm.php
@cmat8290 It Accepts CMAT as well For its Navi Mumbai Campus!!

Guys Heres The FB Page for All your Querries !!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/396940140399148/
@cmat8290 Pls Use Da FB Page We r Team of seniors ready to assist you!!
hello seniors can you plz tell me how is the placement for Finance in NM campus, and profile offered to freshers
@Abhi_Padwal said:
can someone pls tell me what's the placement scenario at ITM NAVI MUMBAI? And how to register for the PGDM programme? Which scores do they accept?
Hi Abhi,
ITM have a dedicated placement cell comprising of experts guiding you and giving you your first induction to corporate world through meaningful intern ships and ensuring successful placements.Highest placement offered at ITM Business School Navi Mumbai 2012 was 15 L p.a. while average was 6 l.pa.Graduates who have appeared for entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT,GMAT,CMAT, or any state CET are eligible to apply for ITM PGDM iConnect 2013. Selection is done on the basis of Composite Marking System which includes entrance exam scores,academic scores and how well you perform in ITM GD and PI . Applications for batch 2013 have already started. You can apply online - applyonline.itm.edu or collect application forms from ITM Student Counselling Centres/ITM campuses. Last date to send the completed application form is 31st March 2013.

Hope this helps
@mona22 said:
last date is 30th march
Hi Mona,
Last date to send the completed application form is 31st March 2013.
Hope this helps
@vviijj123 said:
Hi,
Last date to send the completed application form is 31st March 2013.
Hope this helps

can i get a call with 75.38 percentile in cat?

i got a call but idk much abt the institute... so can any1 please guide me about it?

is it bettr than xiss ?

can i get admision with 80%til in mat???

pls rly.

can ny one plz tell me the gd/pi location after Bhopal..?