Itm Navi Mumbai

:: www.itm.edu hi guys could u please discuss and give gyan regarding itm navi mumbaii? Is this a good instute and cut-off (xat and cat)? placement ? ranking ? faculty? u views … …

www.itm.edu

hi guys could u please discuss and give gyan regarding itm navi mumbaii?

Is this a good instute and cut-off (xat and cat)?

placement ?

ranking ?

faculty?

u views .........

come on people this is not faie yaaaaar kuch to batal batao is college ke bare me yaar

Hi guys and gals

This is Karthik from Chennai. I have ITM, Navi Mumbai form with me. Last date is Mar 31. Offering the form at 750 bucks as against 1100. If anybody is interested pl contact me and I will courier the same.

Karthik

Got a call from ITM. Call letter says have to make a draft of Rs.25,000 and get it along for GD/PI. Spot offers would be made and if made, draft has to be given, which would then be non-refundable.

Dont think I am going for the GD, not worth with this kind of misgiving.

Anyone else with call, let us have ur views.

Got a call from ITM. Call letter says have to make a draft of Rs.25,000 and get it along for GD/PI. Spot offers would be made and if made, draft has to be given, which would then be non-refundable.

Dont think I am going for the GD, not worth with this kind of misgiving.

Anyone else with call, let us have ur views.

i got 85 percentile and thinking for ITM should i apply or not

silver can i know ur percentile

Hey there i have got a call from ITM too...i scored 80 percentile in cat but 98 percentile in MAT..i have my gd pi on 15th march..

i have heard its a good college having good infrastructure and sound placments..and it has the locational advantage of being in mumbai..

i also have a friend who is studying there, will talk to her and let you know the other details..

meanwhile if any other pgites have got calls from itm..please pitch in with your comments about the college..

i say it is worth it if you miss out on the ivy league..
www.itm.edu

hi guys could u please discuss and give gyan regarding itm navi mumbaii?

Is this a good instute and cut-off (xat and cat)?

placement ?

ranking ?

faculty?

u views .........

placements good avg 3.5
infrastructure very good
hostels ... on campus .
laptop compulsory
NOTE- this info is for navi mumbai campus only .
viv

i find a alumni frm ITM navi mumbai he says picture is not so rosy at ITM course is expensive

and regarding placement its around 2.4 lk avg is 3.5 lakhs but becuse of one guy geting 14 lakh placement at pune but later dont get 14 but only 6 lakh so they r claiming avg placement 3.5 its around 6 lakh course, not very great companies for placement .

so dont get confused by avg salary at 3.5 its not such as ITM claims so try for other bschools

even heard bout ITM bangalore doing good...a friend of mine stusies there .avg about 3 l p a
cheers
viv

hey guys,

there r atleast 4-5 threads of ITM already functional
u cd see anyone of those & get the info..

starting new threads wont help anyone..

hope u understand

enjoi
mik

hi folks i have got call on 14th march at navi mumbai campus is anyone coming

Hey XAT .. My CAT %le is 88.27.

And Einstien ..... my GD/PI too is on 14th Mar, but not going. I dont think it is worth joining that institute.
Hey XAT .. My CAT %le is 88.27.

And Einstien ..... my GD/PI too is on 14th Mar, but not going. I dont think it is worth joining that institute.

The last date for submissiion of applications to ITM is 31st March then how can they conduct gd/pi before that.
and which is better ITM or Wellingkar?
The last date for submissiion of applications to ITM is 31st March then how can they conduct gd/pi before that.
and which is better ITM or Wellingkar?

Thats the whole point doora .... this shows their desperation. Moreover, they have asked everyone to get a DD of Rs.25,000/- and they would be offering spot admissions. They hv scared me away.

I am thinking of applying to Wellingkar and am sure it is much better than ITM. For starters, it has only one campus and so lesser students and so more focus.

Kushagra
Thats the whole point doora .... this shows their desperation. Moreover, they have asked everyone to get a DD of Rs.25,000/- and they would be offering spot admissions. They hv scared me away.

I am thinking of applying to Wellingkar and am sure it is much better than ITM. For starters, it has only one campus and so lesser students and so more focus.

Kushagra

me droppin ITM.. costly affair and No substance in it...

Got a friend doin from there..purely Said NO NO.....

Thts the case guys..so think before u Jump in.....

looks like a costly affair for sure...but can anyone cite the reasons why ITM is no gr8 shakes!!
i mean, i am in dilemma , to apply or not to!!!looking fwd for a macro-view of the profile of ITM so that i can decide on it...hows the placements/ avg salary? any ITMites here?

looks like a costly affair for sure...but can anyone cite the reasons why ITM is no gr8 shakes!!
i mean, i am in dilemma , to apply or not to!!!looking fwd for a macro-view of the profile of ITM so that i can decide on it...hows the placements/ avg salary? any ITMites here?

Yes the fees on the higher side but then you have the locational advantage of being in mumbai..so no matter which college you are in (ITM is a more than decent college) you will have decent placements and then on it depends on your capabilities as to how far you can reach..

I have been following the college's performance since the last 2 years and was very much interested to join but had to drop it cause i secured a seat at Amity Business School, Noida and had to pay the fees before 10th...

i would want to repeat......that if you miss out on the ivy leagues this is a decent enough college to join...

it also has great infrastructure....expecially for the finance students they have a live securities dealing room (the only college in india to have it)...

The avg salary this year has been 3.5 lacs...(a very reliable source...not to worry.)

so take your pick..
Yes the fees on the higher side but then you have the locational advantage of being in mumbai..so no matter which college you are in (ITM is a more than decent college) you will have decent placements and then on it depends on your capabilities as to how far you can reach..

I have been following the college's performance since the last 2 years and was very much interested to join but had to drop it cause i secured a seat at Amity Business School, Noida and had to pay the fees before 10th...

i would want to repeat......that if you miss out on the ivy leagues this is a decent enough college to join...

it also has great infrastructure....expecially for the finance students they have a live securities dealing room (the only college in india to have it)...

The avg salary this year has been 3.5 lacs...(a very reliable source...not to worry.)

so take your pick..

thanks a lot lone islander...it cleared the dilemma for the moment atleast..i mean, i would apply in there..bcoz i dont have many options left..so..why not!!!will try others too..and when its time to decide on final call, i shall then see what to do...
meanwhile, anyone else who can throw in more opinions!!!
Not a worthwhile college.Navi mumbai is ok.:)

Rest are extremmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmely bad

Beware before u make the draft of 25000

cheers

hmm..ok..i can consider it right!!1 but what abt 25k..i mean..what was that warning for?