Itm Navi Mumbai

Hi all!!! This is my first post at PAGALGUY so excuse me if i may sound a bit uncool!! Well i just got admitted into ITM,NAVI MUMBAI. The good thing about them is they dont lie about their placemant records,summers,packages,etc etc…

Hi all!!!
This is my first post at PAGALGUY so excuse me if i may sound a bit uncool!!
Well i just got admitted into ITM,NAVI MUMBAI.
The good thing about them is they dont lie about their placemant records,summers,packages,etc etc.............
Secondly these people dont believe in agressive(read FRAUDULENT) marketing.
So you wont find them making tall claims ,which rarely turn out to be true ,which is the case with most B-schools.
I visited their campus in NAVI MUMBAI and came back totally impressed.
Had a look into their placement registers as well which anybody even non -students can go through.
No tall claims in that as well.simple but solid placments.and decent packages if not mouth-watering ones also.
I must say they have the best infrastructure and excellent facilities.
Well that is what i feel..
Comments would be most welcome.
Anybody in ITM NAVI-MUMBAI BATCH OF 2005-07 kindly get in touch with me.:)

hi
i am interested in master in internatinal business course of ITM.
do u know something about the course?? what about the placement???
is it worth spending 5.58lakhs?

Hi All In The Forum!!!

I Got Final Call From Itm -navi Mumbai, Bimtech , Xime...

I Took Final Admission In Itm...

Tht Means Now I M In Batch Of 05-07 Sounds Great Is Nt It???

Ne Who Wanna Get In Touch With Me Cud See Me....

I M Basically From Amdavad Yaa 'garvi Gujarat'( Wher Dandiya, Fafda, Farshan, Dokla, Khaman,thepala Rules......)and Yaa Ther Is Excess Salt - Modi And Zeheera ...which May Change Ur Taste Tooo........

I Guess!!!!

I Did My B.com From The College Of Devang Patel (comic Singer).....

Cu All
:)

Hi all!!!
This is my first post at PAGALGUY so excuse me if i may sound a bit uncool!!
Well i just got admitted into ITM,NAVI MUMBAI.
The good thing about them is they dont lie about their placemant records,summers,packages,etc etc.............
Secondly these people dont believe in agressive(read FRAUDULENT) marketing.
So you wont find them making tall claims ,which rarely turn out to be true ,which is the case with most B-schools.
I visited their campus in NAVI MUMBAI and came back totally impressed.
Had a look into their placement registers as well which anybody even non -students can go through.
No tall claims in that as well.simple but solid placments.and decent packages if not mouth-watering ones also.
I must say they have the best infrastructure and excellent facilities.
Well that is what i feel..
Comments would be most welcome.
Anybody in ITM NAVI-MUMBAI BATCH OF 2005-07 kindly get in touch with me.:)

hey me shikhs.n very recently joined d forum.well me curently residing in delhi..hv already joined amity whch is certainly close to my plc..well jst wanted to ask that i have got a call from ITM N D INTERVIEW IS SCHEDULED FOR 13TH MAY.....me very confused if i shuld go for d interview at all................ny help wuld be great.thnks.u culd reply me at [email protected]s a ton
shiks plz chk out the following thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-navi-mumbai-25006887

and vk indian, this is again the wrong thread for the itm guys yaar. get into the following thread.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-2005-2007-25008471

I request the mods to lock this thread as a similar thread was started by me later which is quite active.

I started this thread as well and at that time being new to PAGAlguy i was confused and lost.
Plzz take my request into consideration.