ITM- Navi Mumbai

How’s this institute? They claim 100% placements with offers reaching 14 lacks/pa and a median of 3.5 lacks. As far as the infrastructure goes, they do have a lot of space. I will visit the place soon. So you know anything about this…

How's this institute? They claim 100% placements with offers reaching 14 lacks/pa and a median of 3.5 lacks.

As far as the infrastructure goes, they do have a lot of space. I will visit the place soon.

So you know anything about this place? Feedback is appreciated.

http://www.itm.edu

Raj.

hey buddy i seriosly think those numbers are screwed. they offer direct admission on the spot to meritious students (read those who have scored above 90 % in cat /xat.)what do u think will be the level of education in such a place?

haha. ;]

Yeah, I aware of that. They call all who have applied for gd/pi.

Anyway, I'll speak to some of the students when I visit the place. Then we will truly know, what's fact and what's fiction. 😉

Quality.Of.an.mba.insti.is.directly.proportional.to.De.difficulty.in.gettin.Thru.its.admission.procedure...Keep.that.in.mind.Buddy.

Posted from a mobile

Quality.Of.an.mba.insti.is.directly.proportional.to.De.difficulty.in.gettin.Thru.its.admission.procedure...Keep.that.in.mind.Buddy.

Posted from a mobile

No it is not Tabrez.. Whoever gave u that idea!!! In India its is so because of the lack of quality applicants & lost ideals!!! Come on... if u actually make it to .. lets say, IIM - B or C... does it mean that its really sooo tough!!! We all know.. anybody with a decent education can go & write a CAT exam with no preps.. will still manage a 60-70 percentile. But to push it to that 98-99 percentile.. there lies the trick (aka hard work/ strategy).. whatever... but its not so hard to get admission into good schools if u are ready to work it all the way up!!!

Simba

Posted from a mobile

No it is not Tabrez.. Whoever gave u that idea!!! In India its is so because of the lack of quality applicants & lost ideals!!! Come on... if u actually make it to .. lets say, IIM - B or C... does it mean that its really sooo tough!!! We all know.. anybody with a decent education can go & write a CAT exam with no preps.. will still manage a 60-70 percentile. But to push it to that 98-99 percentile.. there lies the trick (aka hard work/ strategy).. whatever... but its not so hard to get admission into good schools if u are ready to work it all the way up!!!

Simba

i am trying to interpret what tabrez wants to say here . he says that the amount of competition gives u an idea of the institute's worth . (maybe the words he used were a bit off)there may be exceptions , but i have found this rule works most of the time, atleast in india.

Can anyone please throw some light on ITM-Navi mumbai???

I've been to that place recently and the infrastructure is ok!!!Went after there add in TOI that they rank 31'st or 29'th( dun remember :oops: ) all india!!
Though have heard that two years back they were preety worse!!!

Stil guys plz help us out since it is application time!!!!

Rudy

Dude, one advice... all the ratings are nonsense..esp when it comes to rankings of these smaller insti. dont go by those rankings.

ITM Chennai consists of one single nondescript building and its been that way for 5 years. There isnt much said about ITM Mumbai here though most of us are looking at B-schools in and around Mumbai-Pune.

At best a decent institute. Some say that the figure of 14 lacs p.a. is only partly true. that the guy was initially offered the packet but subsequently, the offer was cancellled.

But i would rank it above or better than a few of the 20-25th ranked colleges simply because it is in b'bay. and the placements dont suck..

Can anyone please throw some light on ITM-Navi mumbai???

I've been to that place recently and the infrastructure is ok!!!Went after there add in TOI that they rank 31'st or 29'th( dun remember :oops: ) all india!!
Though have heard that two years back they were preety worse!!!

Stil guys plz help us out since it is application time!!!!

Rudy

hi Ruuudy,

i am sailing in the same boat as u do. i too gotta call 4m itm navi mumbai . as far as i ve heard the placements are decent if ur one hard working student who can bang away and can do grueeling work. i think its beeter to get into a mediocre colg. than doing nothing and dreaming away to glory to bell the next cat. to me this makes more sense... u kno
bye 4 nw.

: :wow: :

hi Ruuudy,

i am sailing in the same boat as u do. i too gotta call 4m itm navi mumbai . as far as i ve heard the placements are decent if ur one hard working student who can bang away and can do grueeling work. i think its beeter to get into a mediocre colg. than doing nothing and dreaming away to glory to bell the next cat. to me this makes more sense... u kno
bye 4 nw.

HELLO ITM SENIORS :infinity: :biggrin: :infinity: :biggrin: :infinity: :biggrin: Desperately Need your help :bday: :razz: :bday: :razz: :bday: :razz: :bday: :razz:
I HAVE GOT MY gd pi ON 7 APRIL.
BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ABT THE GD TOPICS OR THE TREND THAT IS FOLLOWED DURING THE PI's
kINDLY HELP ME & OTHERS IN THE SAME SITUATION & DESCRIBE IN DETAIL THE things that Interviewrs look for during the GD & the PI's
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

plz use the older thread it has got lots of info regarding the college and GD/PI

so use one only

thanks

Is ITM better than ALLIANCE and CHRIST?Because some told me CHRIST is better than ITM!

EVEVN DA SAME DOUBT I'M HAVING THAT HOWS THIS COLLEGE?:drinking:PLACEMENTS ETC

Hows ITM in terms of teaching, placements?

Hey guys

ITM is a gud college as far as i knw! Acc. to the seniors gud companies do go there.............. den its up2 d students to get thru!!!!

Ya workin hard is part of it cos d schedule seems to b long bt only in d first yr aftr dat its easier!!!

Best Of Luck 😃

Hi Everyone,

ITM is a decently good institute. The course content is perfectly designed to meet different needs. For eg, there is 2 year specialization for HR, retail and marketing and international business. As far as placements are concerned, ITM does a good job of getting companies into the campus but getting jobs is all on us.

hi..m a little confusd here..i got kalls frm itm navimumbai nd balaji pune..i am plannning to do mba marketing..so..seniors plz hlp me out here..how gud s marketing in itm navimumbai.?s it betr dn balaji pune? i know the rest r gud in itm.i wnt 2 knw abt marketing only!
thnx!