ITM Navi Mumbai 2007-2009 Batch

Hi Frnz, I am through with my ITM interview and got selected today. I’m starting this thread so that even when we live in differnet cities and are selected from different regions …we can interact. lets share our GD/PI experience so that jant…

Hi Frnz,

I am through with my ITM interview and got selected today. I'm starting this thread so that even when we live in differnet cities and are selected from different regions ..we can interact. lets share our GD/PI experience so that janta about to give ITM interview may get benifited also. And in the process we all will know each other even before meeting.

My XAT 81% 😞 Pathetic bt I think tht what backed me was my lots of xtracuriculars and workex.

GD Topic: Infrastructural weakness of India is impeding its growth.

hey there..
day 6th april.. i had an interview of ITM
n i got selected.. for the navi mumbai campus
my cat %le was.. 78..
but most of the attention was on xtra curriculars.. n gd n pi..
gd topic was..
Economically independant women in india can make a strong indian society..

gimme possible links for itm please..

hey there..
day 6th april.. i had an interview of ITM
n i got selected.. for the navi mumbai campus
my cat %le was.. 78..
but most of the attention was on xtra curriculars.. n gd n pi..
gd topic was..
Economically independant women in india can make a strong indian society..

gimme possible links for itm please..

Hi untraceble,

Congrates!!

how was ur GD/PI..n wher R u from..do have U any other calls.....so finally joining ITM..what is ur academic background...and wht abt our other batchmates..tell thm to share thier experiences here so tht we can get to know each other before goin to college...
bye..
Hi Frnz,

I am through with my ITM interview and got selected today. I'm starting this thread so that even when we live in differnet cities and are selected from different regions ..we can interact. lets share our GD/PI experience so that janta about to give ITM interview may get benifited also. And in the process we all will know each other even before meeting.

My XAT 81% 😞 Pathetic bt I think tht what backed me was my lots of xtracuriculars and workex.

GD Topic: Infrastructural weakness of India is impeding its growth.

Hi Anjali CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!I hav also applied 4 ITM.Cud u plz share yr pi details, like wch ques were asked, how many interwrs were ther in d panel?,wat ws d duration?,was it a stress intrw or normal?,where d panelists focussed?,nd if possible cud u plz put it in a ques.-ans format?
and 1 more thng do u hav ny idea how many people hav been selected 4 ITM navi mum yet?
Waitng 4 yr reply.
Regards.
Hi untraceble,

Congrates!!

how was ur GD/PI..n wher R u from..do have U any other calls.....so finally joining ITM..what is ur academic background...and wht abt our other batchmates..tell thm to share thier experiences here so tht we can get to know each other before goin to college...
bye..

gd n pi both were very gud... i m from baroda.. n i m still waitin for welingkar results.. n having acedmic backgrn of electronics engineering.. n still dont know abt other classmates..

main thing is abt gd they say clearly division 0f pts.. like 10 for leadership
10 for communication
10 for group behaviour
10 for concept clearity
10 for other

n abt pi also.. the picture is clear.. like..
they ask most of the questions on extra curriculars..
n then they ask other questions regarding books n all these

still any doubt mail me on [email protected]
gd n pi both were very gud... i m from baroda.. n i m still waitin for welingkar results.. n having acedmic backgrn of electronics engineering.. n still dont know abt other classmates..

main thing is abt gd they say clearly division 0f pts.. like 10 for leadership
10 for communication
10 for group behaviour
10 for concept clearity
10 for other

n abt pi also.. the picture is clear.. like..
they ask most of the questions on extra curriculars..
n then they ask other questions regarding books n all these

still any doubt mail me on [email protected]

Hi anant, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cud u plz post d transcript of yr interview nd other details wh i hav asked in my previous post to anjali. it will help us to gr8 extent.
thnks.
Regards.

hii ppl congratulations to all the junta who gt thru....ppl who are looking to buy dell laptops and want to participate in bulk deals pls
visit this link

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/dell-laptop-bulk-deals-for-pgites-25022495

Hi untraceble,

Congrates!!

bye..

hi to everybody

anybody inquired about which laptops they are giving this time and about specifications so we can come to know about good deal because model given by them last time are discontinued by HP

please help

hey friends...can anyone tell me wat will be batch strenght of navi mumbai....and they are looking for work-ex... wat are chance of freshers??? if anyone have idea plzz reply ok bye

harshal.d Says
hey friends...can anyone tell me wat will be batch strenght of navi mumbai....and they are looking for work-ex... wat are chance of freshers??? if anyone have idea plzz reply ok bye

batch strength at Navi Mumbai is 180# for PGDBM
there are other seats also available in Retail and Financial Market also

yes they are giving round about 5 to 10% weightage to experience but freshers also have good chance as 50% for CAt/XAT score
so don't worry about that

friends

if anybody has inquired about laptops then please reply so that we can come to decision because mails are bouncing back from address given by itm for laptop inquiry

please reply at earliest

Hi Anjali CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!I hav also applied 4 ITM.Cud u plz share yr pi details, like wch ques were asked, how many interwrs were ther in d panel?,wat ws d duration?,was it a stress intrw or normal?,where d panelists focussed?,nd if possible cud u plz put it in a ques.-ans format?
and 1 more thng do u hav ny idea how many people hav been selected 4 ITM navi mum yet?
Waitng 4 yr reply.
Regards.

Hi,
I'm sorry as I'm replying u late...I don't know whether you are done with ur GD/PI or not...but if not thn here is ur answer...
My PI was good..most of the qs were abt my workex ..my company..my xtracurricular...and yeah curent events..n latest business news.....although I'm an engineer but still they did not ask me a single technical question ....there were 5 panelists............4 gentlemen including the dean of the college and one lady..it was a real short interview..juz 20-25 mins..but yes it was a stress interview..I mean they were juz firing up quesitons like NEthing..but smehow I managed to keep my cool..I think tht.. that is da thing which worked for me..N I'M sure which works for everyone...becoz whn ur composed U R in much much better position to answer qualitatively thn whn ur stressd................ITM people focuss a lot on ur academic consistency n merit..I mean if U've got gud % in ur 10th,12th N graduation.N has gud xtracurricular..thn U've a high chance of getting into it..evn if ur CAT %ile is a slightly lowthat is my analysisit may be da case or may notI don't knw how many people have been selected as yet but I guess around 10-15 people were selected on da day I was interviewed ..there are some more threads on ITM you can check out them too..I'm pastin here one link. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-navi-mumbai-25006887......
And by the way..Catdilse I dont thnk tht a question answer format will do for nebody.....Yeah what qs they asked me tht I can tell you ..but as far as answers are concerned ..even if I tell you the answers that is not goin to help..becoz they are related to my background and my personal traits and characteristics but if u want I can surely post the questions.
Newayz if U've ne further queries ..thn do let me know...I hope U get through.
ALL Da Best!!
Hi,
I'm sorry as I'm replying u late...I dont know whether you are done with ur GD/PI or not...but if not thn here is ur answer...
My PI was good..most of the qs were abt my workex ..my company..my xtracurricular...and yeah curent events..n latest business news.....although I'm an engineer but still they did not ask me a single technical question ....there were 5 panelists............4 gentlemen including the dean of the college and one lady..it was a real short interview..juz 20-25 mins..but yes it was a stress interview..I mean they were juz firing up quesitons like NEthing..but smehow I managed to keep my cool..I think tht.. that is da thing which worked for me..N I'M sure which works for everyone...becoz whn ur composed U R in much much better position to answer qualitatively thn whn ur stressd................ITM people focuss a lot on ur academic consistency n merit..I mean if Uve got gud % in ur 10th,12th N graduation.N has gud xtracurricular..thn Uve a high chance of getting into it..evn if ur CAT %ile is a slightly lowthat is my analysisit may be da case or may notI dont knw how many people have been selected as yet but I guess around 10-15 people were selected on da day I was interviewed ..there are some more threads on ITM you can check out them too..Im pastin here one link. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-navi-mumbai-25006887......
And by the way..Catdilse I dont thnk tht a question answer format will do for nebody.....Yeah what qs they asked me tht I can tell you ..but as far as answers are concerned ..even if I tell you the answers that is not goin to help..becoz they are related to my background and my personal traits and characteristics but if u want I can surely post the questions.
Newayz if U've ne further queries ..thn do let me know...I hope U get through.
ALL Da Best!!

well thnks Anjali 4 replying me in such a gr8 detail.U need not 2 be sorry as i havnt yet got d gd/pi call so yr post is a gr8 help 4 me & u must be in a party mood i guess after finally landing in ITM.

and yes u r right a ques. -answr format will not be helpful as in yr case ques were askd on yr wrk-ex, xtra currlr,currnt evnts,business nws etc.
thnks 4 yr concern.
Hope we will meet in ITM. till den u njoy

hey, can anyone pls tell.. what was the cat %ile cut-off here???

Hey any1 tell me about other campus of ITM is it advisable to take in Bangalore n other center. or just take if get Navi-mumbai And also tell me if they ask ABOUT MYSELF???? What will be format of ANS from which point I has to start n all okk bye

Hey anjali n others... can u plz tell me that those four pages of form r require to carry at the time of interview... actua i had got photo copy of it but unfortunately it was misplace so wat can i do now... had u find some person like this at time of ur interview... plzz reply soon... i m so tense about it yaar..reply soon ok bye

Hey anjali..plz tell me wat r thing I kept in my mind at the time of interview. Any special tips for it and how I prepare for my GD&PI..can; u plz share some of ur personal experience about preparation how u prepare for itother also reply for this..thank you
blue_novice Says
hey, can anyone pls tell.. what was the cat %ile cut-off here???

The last year cutoff for freshers was 80%ile and for working professionals it was somewher around 73 to 75%ile...they very categorically said that till now they've not taken anyone below 70%ile.

Hello frnz ,
I think that you people are on the wrong thread . This thread is for the students who are already selected for ITM,Navi mumbai as you can see from the thread title. For now I'm answering them but I request you to please put ur queries on the relevant thread.

Hence,going forward please put your queries on the following thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/itm-navi-mumbai-25006887

bye