Itm-chennai

Hi Friends, I got admission form ITM-CHENNAI…I have visited the campus before GDPI and the new campus is having good infrasatructure. It is loacted in the siruseri IT park 28kms from the city. Heard from seniors over there that placement…

Hi Friends,

I got admission form ITM-CHENNAI.....I have visited the campus before GDPI and the new campus is having good infrasatructure. It is loacted in the siruseri IT park 28kms from the city. Heard from seniors over there that placements are exciting this year after the institute moved into new campus an year back. All are placed and they are into second round of placements....

Is there anyone who have got admission into ITM-CHENNAI.

Try n find related threads using this: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/tags/itm/

Hi Mahip,

Thnks for the reply buddy.....

hi buddies
this is syed. i hav got 62 percentile in xat.
i am willing 2 apply to itm chennai
is there any guys from the itm chennai campus who can tell me abt the placement last year with avg salary pack

moreover suggest me is it advisable to apply or not

Hi buddies

This is syed

I hve got 62 percentile in xat . this time

I am wiling to apply for ITM chennai campus. Can anyone from the itm chennai campus help me out with this year placement record with avg salary pack

A friend of mine have secured only 15 percentile in xat
Is it advisable for him to apply for the same or not

Hi Friends,

I got admission form ITM-CHENNAI.....I have visited the campus before GDPI and the new campus is having good infrasatructure. It is loacted in the siruseri IT park 28kms from the city. Heard from seniors over there that placements are exciting this year after the institute moved into new campus an year back. All are placed and they are into second round of placements....

Is there anyone who have got admission into ITM-CHENNAI.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i also got the admission in ITM chennai. can u tell me that in all itm campuses what the rank of the ITM chennai. n what about the placements.

Thanks
Hi buddies

This is syed

I hve got 62 percentile in xat . this time

I am wiling to apply for ITM chennai campus. Can anyone from the itm chennai campus help me out with this year placement record with avg salary pack

A friend of mine have secured only 15 percentile in xat
Is it advisable for him to apply for the same or not

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
the last year pacement was 3.5 avg n 5.6 max. and i don't think that ur friend have any chance to get the admission