ITM Business School PGDM 2011-13 Official Counselor Thread

Dear 2011 PGDM Aspirants. We will be happy to answer any of your queries about ITM Business School and its campuses.

Dear 2011 PGDM Aspirants.

We will be happy to answer any of your queries about ITM Business School and its campuses.

Dear 2011 PGDM Aspirants.

We will be happy to answer any of your queries about ITM Business School and its campuses.

Thanks for starting the thread..
I want to know the following things about NAVI MUMBAI campus:

1- Last date of application??
2- CAT Cutoff expected (if can't predict then please provide previous year's data)??
3- Total Fee for whole course (including hostel and mess expenses also)??
4- Summer placements scenario (whether the internships offered are paid or not)??
5- Final placements scenario (is it 100% or not AND average salary & highest & minimum salary)??

** Please provide the details for Navi mumbai campus only as i am interested in that only..

Please help..

Thanks in advance..

Hey,

1. The last Date for application is 15th of Mach 2011.

1. ITM selection process is based on a Composite marking system

a) Your over all past academic performance (10th, 12th and graduation scores)
b) you competitive examination scores
c) your performance in the final selection round which includes a micro presentation followed by a personal interview.

1. Fees for 2 years for ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai is 6.95Lahks the hostel and mess would be 2.8lakhs for 2 years. I recommend you to avail the hostel and mess facility as the course being Intensive and it being close to the campus with state of the art infrastructure.

1. Towards the end of the first year we encourage students to intern in sectors and profiles which they want to opt for as their final career option.

1. ITM Business School has consistently placed all the students over the past 2 decades.

I Suggest you to call me on the Toll Free Number for more information.

Thanks for starting the thread..
I want to know the following things about NAVI MUMBAI campus:

1- Last date of application??
2- CAT Cutoff expected (if can't predict then please provide previous year's data)??
3- Total Fee for whole course (including hostel and mess expenses also)??
4- Summer placements scenario (whether the internships offered are paid or not)??
5- Final placements scenario (is it 100% or not AND average salary & highest & minimum salary)??

** Please provide the details for Navi mumbai campus only as i am interested in that only..

Please help..

Thanks in advance..

Sir please mention if you have any gdpi centre in kolkata

Hey,
The list of the Centers for final round of selections will be available on the website soon, we do conduct the final round of Selection in Kolkata every year.

All the best.

DARTHVADERSKYWA Says
Sir please mention if you have any gdpi centre in kolkata

what is the avg placment of itm navi mumbai???

Hey, Greetings from ITM Business School. The average salary package offered at ITM Navi Mumbai is 4.2 Lacs p.a. and highest 9.8 Lacs p.a. If you send us your postal address on [email protected] we will be glad to send you an information booklet to help you know more about the PGDM Programs offered by ITM Business School.

Wishing you all the very best.

gaharwar Says
what is the avg placment of itm navi mumbai???

mat %tile-81
BE- 60(still pursuin) frm IT
12th-70%
10th-64%

do i stand ny chance fr itm mumbai?

Hey Rajat, Greetings from ITM Business School. Congratulation for your MAT scores. You have decent academic record. ITM selection procedure is based on Composite Marking System which has three parts
1) Your Past Academic Performance (your 10th, 12th & graduation scores)
2) Competitive Exam Scores
3) Your Performance during the Final Round of selection which is a micro presentation followed by a personal interview.

Rajat you could send us your postal address on [email protected] so that we could send you an ITM Booklet for more information about ITM PGDM Programs.

mat %tile-81
BE- 60(still pursuin) frm IT
12th-70%
10th-64%

do i stand ny chance fr itm mumbai?

hii...
My acedmic is
10th-78.14
12th-69.23
grad.-61.84(b.pharma)
work ex-1 yr..
expectedscorein cat-80..
i have not appeared for decMAT...
should i get a call from itm navi mumbai??
and can i gett info about IB programm at navi mumbai??
heighest package, lowest package and %placed students every yr...

hi,
i want to take admission in itm, i have given mat dec, i have heard that itm has very less seats for mat candidates, is it true???what is the score in mat with which one is considered..i have read in a post in pagalguy only that student are rejected even aftr geting a prefect score of 800(99.99 percentile) in mat....

Hey Rahim, Greetings from ITM Business School. Your academic scores are quite decent. you can definitely apply for ITM PGDM Program. ITM Global Leadership Center offers International Business which is a two years full time AICTE approved PGDM program offered in Navi Mumbai and Chennai.
You could send us your postal address on [email protected] so that we could send you ITM Information Booklet containing all the course related information. For more info call us on ITM Toll Free No. 1800 209 9727 we would be glad to speak to you.
Wish you all the very best.

hii...
My acedmic is
10th-78.14
12th-69.23
grad.-61.84(b.pharma)
work ex-1 yr..
expectedscorein cat-80..
i have not appeared for decMAT...
should i get a call from itm navi mumbai??
and can i gett info about IB programm at navi mumbai??
heighest package, lowest package and %placed students every yr...

Hey, ITM selection procedure is based on Composite Marking System which has three parts as follows:
3) Your Performance during the Final Round of selection which is a micro presentation followed by a personal interview.

Every student who has taken any of the entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT or State CET can apply for our PGDM Programs.

A student is evaluated on all the above mentioned criteria and is given admissions at ITM

the reference that you are speaking about must not have done well in one of the above mentioned criteria.

hi,
i want to take admission in itm, i have given mat dec, i have heard that itm has very less seats for mat candidates, is it true???what is the score in mat with which one is considered..i have read in a post in pagalguy only that student are rejected even aftr geting a prefect score of 800(99.99 percentile) in mat....

m a B.tech(E&C;) grad, with a dec mat score of 722.5 and 96.44 percentile, i have a work exp. of about 28 months in telecom sector(operations).
wat are my chances of getting a call and conversion

pl reply

Hey, Greetings from ITM Business School. Congratulation for your MAT score. For admissions, work experience is not mandatory but it is an added advantage to your profile.

ITM selection procedure is based on Composite Marking System which has three parts as follows:

I suggest you to first purchase the ITM PGDM Application Kit, available at all the branches on IMS, TIME, Career Launcher, Cerebral Heights, ITM Campuses & Marketing Offices. You can also fill the application form online on our website i.e ITM Group of Institutions

Wishing you all the very best.

m a B.tech(E&C;) grad, with a dec mat score of 722.5 and 96.44 percentile, i have a work exp. of about 28 months in telecom sector(operations).
wat are my chances of getting a call and conversion

pl reply
Hey Rahim, Greetings from ITM Business School. Your academic scores are quite decent. you can definitely apply for ITM PGDM Program. ITM Global Leadership Center offers International Business which is a two years full time AICTE approved PGDM program offered in Navi Mumbai and Chennai.
You could send us your postal address on [email protected] so that we could send you ITM Information Booklet containing all the course related information. For more info call us on ITM Toll Free No. 1800 209 9727 we would be glad to speak to you.
Wish you all the very best.

sir,
which one is better course at ITM PGDM OR PGDMIB??
sent my address..

I have got 643.5 as composite score ie, 82.82 percentile in the Dec-mat 2010.

My academics are as follows :
10th - 65.6%
12th - 67.2%
graduation (DU) - 61%

Decent extra-curriculars, volunteering with an NGO past one year..

Do i stand a chance?

Or do you think i should maximize my score in feb mat and then apply?

P.s - Aint there any GD? Only PI and micro presentation?

Thanks in advance..

Hey Rahim, hope you are doing well. Thanks for the address, Information Booklet will reach you soon.
ITM offers 2years Full Time AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in various specializations. At ITM Business School 1st year you will study abut general management & 2nd year you can specialize in Marketing, Finance, Operation Management, HR or IT.
ITM Global Leadership Center is a focused program wherein from day one itself you will specialize in your chosen subject from HR, International Business (IB) or Retail Management & Marketing.
The focal point of ITM Global Leadership Center International Business is a 3 months International study term in Europe or Singapore which sensitize students to the way business is conducted globally. This also gives students access to business leaders from leading corporations and world class faculty from across the globe. Rahim you can chose any specialization according to your interest.

sir,
which one is better course at ITM PGDM OR PGDMIB??
sent my address..

Hey,
I would Like to congratulate you for your MAT scores .
As mentioned Above, We do not have any cut off scores, we select you on a Composite Marking System which has three parts as follows:
a) Your over all past academic performance (your 10th, 12th and graduation scores)
b) you competitive exam scores
c) your performance during the final selection round which is a micro presentation followed by a personal interview.
You have a Decent past academic Score. Dont worry you can surely apply.
Anyways you can still appear for Feb MAT exam, All the very best for the same.

I have got 643.5 as composite score ie, 82.82 percentile in the Dec-mat 2010.

My academics are as follows :
10th - 65.6%
12th - 67.2%
graduation (DU) - 61%

Decent extra-curriculars, volunteering with an NGO past one year..

Do i stand a chance?

Or do you think i should maximize my score in feb mat and then apply?

P.s - Aint there any GD? Only PI and micro presentation?

Thanks in advance..