IT (software testing) job VS Bank PO

Hi am currently working in a software MNC as software tester (read data entry :worried: ) for almost 3 years. Got shortlisted in the Ibps PO-3 conducted in October and keenly awaiting the interview on January 10th. Being the pessimist, I have …

Hi am currently working in a software MNC as software tester (read data entry 😟 ) for almost 3 years. Got shortlisted in the Ibps PO-3 conducted in October and keenly awaiting the interview on January 10th.

Being the pessimist, I have heard stories of the pressure,tension and huge workload as PO but is exactly being a bank PO better than being in IT QA field? In my analysis, the maximum advantage for me continuing in IT is an onsite offer.
Please comment on what would be better (because for me I belong to the flow-according-to-the-river-flow group as I don't have any clue on what is my future ).

I left Infosys although I was in training period but was doing good because I got syndicate bank to join as a po but after reading few posts here ,it feels like I have done wrong by leaving as all are saying because po job is not good. Now I am really depressed as I dont have an option to go back. Please guide me