IT officer - Canara bank -ibps so 2017

People who got canara bank in this year ibps so can join....we can share our things we get to know about final allotment

Ping me at 8056451351

Hello friends...

Heartiest congos to you all for the breakthrough.

Was it your first attempt?

I appeared for IBPS IT SO CWE SPL VI and finally got 46.10/100 in PWD OH category. The last alotted was 57/100 in my category.

Could you please kindly guide me to prepare for the PK section(as other 3 sections were only of qualifying nature) for this year 2017-18 IT SO exam. 

Also please let me know that do we have to only clear the sectional cutoff in Eng Reas & Quants? Only PK marks would be considered for final merit listing this year as well?

If yes then from where & how shall I prepare for the PK section?

About me I'd say my computer basics are clear. I have done MCA from NIT Allahabad.

Thus kindly help me by providing your valuable feedback that you experienced while your preparation.

Is this group for canara bank alloted it officers in ibps cwe 6?

Any info regarding joining?

Hi Guys 

I'm new to this group

Also provisionally alloted to Can SO VI IT officer

Any updates?

Hello friends...Heartiest congos to you all for the breakthrough.Was it your first attempt?I appeared for IBPS IT SO CWE SPL VI and finally got 46.10/100 in PWD OH category. 

What was your attempt/score in the PK section and where did u prepare for it from...