IT Marketing and sales

Hi all, I have just joined the forum and found some interesting and informational posts over here. Actually I was looking for some information on IT sales and marketing and landed on one of the posts here. (I am not able to find it now :lookr…

Hi all,

I have just joined the forum and found some interesting and informational posts over here. Actually I was looking for some information on IT sales and marketing and landed on one of the posts here. (I am not able to find it now :lookround:, so created a new thread.) I hope people will reply to my queries.:

(I am posting this behalf of my brother, just trying to help him out.)

Ok, the story goes like this. My brother has done his B.E. in Elecronics and Telecommunication from pune. later he did his PG in MBA Marketing. He got his first job in a company dealing in elecronic equipments (reads:sensors etc.) as Sales excutive. he has total workex of 2 years in KPO, sales and marketing. Now he wants to shift to IT sales and marketing. But he is confused about how to go about it. Like, if he has to do some courses in order to become compatible with the IT field.

Kindly somebody guide us regarding this.