IT and Manufacturing Exp, how to go for MBA?

Hi, I have done my B.E. in Mechatronics in 2010 with a CG PA of 7.81. I got campus placement in a reputed IT MNC and worked there for 2 years till Aug-2012. I am currently working in Iron and Steel manufacturing company for three months, whic…

Hi,

I have done my B.E. in Mechatronics in 2010 with a CG PA of 7.81. I got campus placement in a reputed IT MNC and worked there for 2 years till Aug-2012. I am currently working in Iron and Steel manufacturing company for three months, which is the largest steel producer in India. Since I wanted to work in a core engineering company I joined here when I got an opportunity. I didn't like the job in the IT company much and the work environment was also not good. My aim is to do MBA through GMAT from Singapore or US. I don't want to continue in my current job for longer time (maximum 6 months). Please guide me on the following issues:
Considering my work experience,
-what chance do I stand for getting admission to a good MBA course in India or abroad?
-which company can I apply for better job as working conditions in the steel plant are pathetic and I have joined here as a fresher not as a senior experienced candidate.
- Is it good to leave job and prepare for GMAT full time at this stage, for which I will have to go to a metro city for coaching.

I would be grateful for your suggestions.

Regards