Issues while registering for CAT 2013 !

Hi All,The countdown has begun. It is time to take the first step i.e filling of the form. Some of us (including me) may face issues or may have a query while registering for CAT 2013. Kindly post your queries here. As of now I m getting 403: …

Hi All,

The countdown has begun. It is time to take the first step i.e filling of the form. Some of us (including me) may face issues or may have a query while registering for CAT 2013. Kindly post your queries here.
As of now I m getting 403: forbidden error while hitting www.catiim.in. 😠😠 mg

In case, your transaction summary page shows NULL for all the entries (after making the payment, Rs. 1610/-). Please don't register again. There are some problems with the website. On calling IIM Indore, they say that if you have got a SMS from Bank (the regular messages you get confirming that the amount has been deducted) then the Transaction is surely committed. WAIT FOR 20 mins Voucher Details will be sent to mobile number as well as registered email id.

---WAITING---
ALSO : date of Birth Calendar opened well in FireFox and not in Chrome for me.

The registration link still(10:30am) shows the pdf link saying "reg details will be available from 930 am".

Anyone else facing the same issue?

Is there anybody who has successfully registered through voucher(i know it's old school 😞 ) ??
I am still getting forbidden error !!

@davidvilla7 Hope that you are not trying the old CAT web site. Comments are not getting posted, so had to create a new post 😞

Finally got my voucher number after registering through online in 30 minutes. Wow a great starting 😃

The voucher mentions www.catiim.in as the URL for registering for CAT; been getting a Forbidden error for some time, now. Anyone else facing the same issue?

However, I see another link

www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in/registration_process.htm

which caters to the same. Is it a legitimate link or shall I wait for www.catiim.in to open up?

My online transaction for e-voucher failed but money was debited .... now i'm trying to mail these guys at [email protected] as mentioned in E-voucher FAQ on the site for retreiving the Voucher No. but it seems their mailbox is full !!! n No mails are being delivered ! Moreover the 1800-419-0080 support no. number is always busy. Seriously confused whether to go to the bank or wait for their mailbox or phone line to free up.😉

I filled up the CAT registration form online and have received the admit card, however the Candidate's name is incorrect/ misspelled in it. Do we have a process to get it rectified. Please let me know if anythings possible.

Any status of seats for Bangalore??

I tried to get the online Voucher for CAT Registration. On first attempt, I got a failed transaction from the Bank itself, and got redirected to the main site with a failure notice. No debits were made.

Howver, on second attempt, the amount got debited, but I was redirected to a NULL form. What should I do?

@kanika.singh

I tried to get the online Voucher for CAT Registration. On first attempt, I got a failed transaction from the Bank itself, and got redirected to the main site with a failure notice. No debits were made.

Howver, on second attempt, the amount got debited, but I was redirected to a NULL form. What should I do?

wait and watch 👍

I have tried online registration twice. The first time it failed. Second time it redirected to a null page and the amount has been deducted from my account. Emails to [email protected] as mentioned on the faqs are returned back without going to the intended recipients. The helpline number is not working either. 😠😠

registration site not working for last 2 hrs..😠😠😠😠

Done wid reg'n ...... 😃

I forgot my login pswd

now evertime i click on passwd recoevery link in my inbox,a new window opens that says

An error has occurred:

Your web session has expired. If you have already created a profile, please log in to continue

anyone please help with this

In the meanwhile........jab tak registration nahi ho rha hai...solve this:
😁 😁 :D
148^1084..last two digit

Hi,will i get desired date and centre if i register by this weekend?

I tried 3rd time .
I got this error "Application Not Submitted"

This is the second time I got this error message. Did anybody get this error ?