ISRO SCIENTISTS EXAM 2017

Let make it this time with no excuses...

Hey puys. This year ISRO comes with 87 posts. U can use this group for healthy discussions Thank you

guys, many of us didn't qualify for IES mains including me. Gate bhi acha nhi hua. but dont loose hope guys. ISRO, BARC is coming. keep your preparation ready. i have cleared isro written last year. i made this small video to give all information related to isro written exam at a single platform. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1r3TZgzl-s&index=3&list=PLMHaSmDRsemZMUesng5erJitbyazpk7EY

Thank you..Can you share the syllabus and interview questions for isro

Please guide me for the books required for this exam....

Is calculator allowed in isro exam?

can anyone inform us here the cut off of SC post of previous years please?

Please solve following question from PowerPlant Engineering :

Dry saturated steam at 40 bar expands isentropically to condenser pressure of 0.075 bar. Hot gases available at 2000K, 1 atm are used for steam generation and exhausted at 450K to ambient atmosphere which is at 300K and 1 atm. The heating rate provided by the gas stream is 100 MW. Use Cp(gas)= 1.1 KJ/KgK. Find exergy flow rate of inlet gas (in MW).

They mailed the whole exam deatils as TEXT , date, time , venue everything. We just have to print that mail out? There is no pdf admit card attached.

As Answer keys are out can anyone guess the cut off of the respective branches?

ANSWER KEYS ARE OUT.

SHARE YOUR MARKS CSE STUDENTS

ISRO CIVIL ENGG...MARKS ACCORDING 2 CURRENT  ANSWER KEYS 

• 201 to 220
  • <=100
  • 101 to 120
  • 121 to 140
  • 141 to 160
  • 161 to 170
  • 171 to 180
  • 181 to 190
  • 191 to 200
  • =221

0 voters

EE guys share your marks.

• 100-120
  • 120-130
  • 130-140
  • 150-160
  • 140-150
  • 160-170
  • 170-180
  • 180-200
  • More than 200

0 voters

heya i am pursuing my mtech ,is there any exam for internships in isro ?

Guyz plz tell which book should i refer for ntro electronics exam

Ntro ki 

rtlist Candidate Ko    

any  one  get  admit card for  NTRO 'Technical Assistant  exam cse or ece plz reply? 

AM is used for long distance communication and FM for short distance. Then Why AM is not used for short distance as well? Pls help friends 

ISRO Electronics candidates who will appear for interview, can reafer to https://isrohelpline.wordpress.com (Blog updated with 4 new interviews)