Isro cse 22 april 2018 review

single group for cse students for isro

U can chk ur approx marks from this link https://gateoverflow.in/tag/isro2018?start=0

100 marka as per gate overflow... Any chance??

113 any chance?

Can anyone tell me the exact answer of the 'Function metrics' question? and the question related to recurrence relation..

I am not sure!! 

Answer keys for exam held on 22.04.2018 shall be uploaded shortly

Has anyone been selected for interview before?

after results only we will come to know about the  cse cut off or before also we can know?

How are your marks guys by checking official answer key?

ans key released

Marks after checking official key

• <100
  • 100-110
  • 111-115

• 116-120
  • 121-130

0 voters

Any question which are to be challenged ?

abelian group ka answer bhi galat dia h

marks after official key

• 80-85
  • 101-105
  • 96-100

• <80
  • 116-120
  • 111-115
  • 86-90
  • 106-110

0 voters

plz share the link of answer key for cse paper scientist paper.thanks

Kaun kaun se question challenge karane hai.....usaka discussion kar lete hai....

set-A Q-43 answer should be compilation error Q-70 answer should be more than 29 lines of output Q-3 value of n is from 0 to n, 0 included so answer should be none of these Q-26 FSM wala bhi sara option wrong hai 

What can be expected cutoff ( end up with silly mistakes)

1. "TREE TRAVERSAL"- GIVEN QUESTION IS WRONG. IN TREE 2, GIVEN THAT 'B' IS THE LEFT CHILD OF 'D'.BUT,IT SHOULD BE, 'D' IS THE LEFT CHILD OF B.

****ELIMINATED

2."Peephole Optimization"-  option -1,2,4 are true but, option 3 is false...but,they want to know about the true statement...

***what to do!!!!

3."TOC language question"- I think 'correct option should be "D" none of the above'..............................................but,official key says it is "C"

****bhaiyo help chahiye isme!!!

4."FSM Diagram"-- It is a mealy machine..but, there is some problem with the given diagram...(some transition  problem)

*****ELIMINATED!!

5. "Multi-processor architechture protocol problem"- I don't know about the answer...

*****Is the given answer correct or wrong!!!!

6. "ALGORITHM RUNNING TIME problem"-answer should be "B" t1+t3=2*t2

but, as per answer key it is  "A".

*****what to do!!!!!

WAITING FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS...THANKS IN ADVANCE....

Kon konse question challenge kr diye..last date kya h