ISRO 2017 MECHANICAL preparation

This group is for mechanical candidates (either passed out or in their final year ) to discuss problems and queries about the isro scientist exam

HELLO, NOBODY HERE?

• HI

0 voters

ISRO 2014... C is the answer...but why not B.. explain ?

Does anyone have last year ISRO papers answer keys?

No. Of vaccancy for mechanical dis tym??

Please share answer key of isro 2006- 2012. I couldn't find on internet. Made easy ki isro book jiske pass h uske pass hogi key

Pl give answer of Que 4 with explanation....

Complete ISRO solution is given on ExamHill site by some IIT Bombay students

Someone pl make free body diagram of block & if possible pl give detailed solution

ISRO 2012

ISRO 2011

Friends check some IIT B student solution of ISRO exam at ExamHill .com site, he has really given awesome answers, help urself guys

anyone pl give solurion

What will be the shortlist criteria for written rxam 2017??

Please solve following question from PowerPlant Engineering :

Dry saturated steam at 40 bar expands isentropically to condenser pressure of 0.075 bar. Hot gases available at 2000K, 1 atm are used for steam generation and exhausted at 450K to ambient atmosphere which is at 300K and 1 atm. The heating rate provided by the gas stream is 100 MW. Use Cp(gas)= 1.1 KJ/KgK. Find exergy flow rate of inlet gas (in MW).

Kisika admit card aaya ???

HI KISI K PAS ISRO RAC 2013, 2014, 2015 KA ANSWER KEY HO TO SHARE KRO

Some coaching guys are saying cut off may go between 100-110...

Source of energy of ultrasonic should be electrical right? 

In an ideal gas turbine cycle with intercooling reheating and regeneration as the number of compression and expansion states are increased which of the following statements are correct I. Brayton cycle reduces to Ericsson cycle II. Brayton cycle reduces to Stirling cycle III. The cycle efficiency becomes equal to carnot cycle efficiency a) statement I alone b) statement III alone c) statement I and II d) statement II and III