iSpeak E-Magazine : Bringing a practical perspective of an Emotional Nation

Hello, My name is Rajeev Roark. I am a 21 year old journalism drop out who tried learning things by sitting in hour long classes 4 times a day and listening to professors who only sounded obsolete to me in their awareness. So i chose to dr…

Hello,
My name is Rajeev Roark. I am a 21 year old journalism drop out who tried learning things by sitting in hour long classes 4 times a day and listening to professors who only sounded obsolete to me in their awareness.

So i chose to drop out. I have taken the time off and am launching an e-magazine called ispeak digimag through which I intend to learn about both business and journalism. iSpeak intends to be a magazine which provides a pro and con analysis of every major contemporary topic with an objective approach. By objective, I mean no political correctness, no social courtesy but rather exact interpretations of each event and their consequences upon India.

I believe that everyone of us, once in our life, must have felt that we are being forced to follow the herd or the mass with only reason being "everyone else" is doing it. Here, we welcome those individuals and groups to voice their objective opinion about all that happens around us. iSpeak is your own platform to let your voice be heard if you have something practical to say.

I do not believe that this country will improve overnight or even in five years. But just because it takes time, doesn't mean we never start. A chinese idiom states "Good things take time". So come join me and let your voice be heard.

For those who wish to know more, we are welcoming VOLUNTARY and UNPAID content contributions. For further information and our FB page, please email me @ [email protected] or [email protected] and i shall forward the links to you.

Hello,
My name is Rajeev Roark. I am a 21 year old journalism drop out who tried learning things by sitting in hour long classes 4 times a day and listening to professors who only sounded obsolete to me in their awareness.

So i chose to drop out. I have taken the time off and am launching an e-magazine called ispeak digimag through which I intend to learn about both business and journalism. iSpeak intends to be a magazine which provides a pro and con analysis of every major contemporary topic with an objective approach. By objective, I mean no political correctness, no social courtesy but rather exact interpretations of each event and their consequences upon India.

I believe that everyone of us, once in our life, must have felt that we are being forced to follow the herd or the mass with only reason being "everyone else" is doing it. Here, we welcome those individuals and groups to voice their objective opinion about all that happens around us. iSpeak is your own platform to let your voice be heard if you have something practical to say.

I do not believe that this country will improve overnight or even in five years. But just because it takes time, doesn't mean we never start. A chinese idiom states "Good things take time". So come join me and let your voice be heard.

For those who wish to know more, we are welcoming VOLUNTARY and UNPAID content contributions. For further information and our FB page, please email me @ [email protected] or [email protected] and i shall forward the links to you.

We are with you on the J-schools being obsolete part - The PaGaLGuY.com Slog Blog Blog Archive Why journalism education in India isn't creating journalists