ISBR Bangalore or IIBS Bangalore

Information about MBA or PGDM

Hey Guys, I got a interview call letter from ISBR.. Please  tell me abt this college.. Hwz faculty, fee structure, placements,  Average & highest package offered... It'll be really helpful for me..
and also know that which college wll better to join.. IPE Hyderabad,IIBS Bangalore,IMS Ghaziabad,IFIM Bangalore?.

please do reply..Thanks in Advance.

IIBS is a great place which offers abundant opportunities. Most professors are decent and high on content. The hostel facilities are good and the campus is a great place to be.     

IIBS deserve the value it gets and nothing can be a better place to study management in the country. This institute has attracted several international students from well reputed universities across the globe each year which is another proof of its being the best.

IIBS not only adds to your intelligence but also provide you an opportunity to grow and reform in all other fields be it sports, cultural or any non-academic activity. The atmosphere created inside the campus four walls are just awesome. In few words,

IIBS College is one of the most developing colleges in Bangalore, students can improve their knowledge, our chairman is ready to help students, if they have an innovative ideas about any unbeatable projects.  

Life in IIBS is so exciting and dynamic that once u enter , u don't feel like leaving, and also you don't leave as the same person entered !  

The college indeed provides great knowledge about the field and the faculty too helps to improve the knowledge practically.  

IIBS is one of the fastest growing Institute in the country, and is listed among the one the best  

I truly believe IIBS is an amazing school that provides something for everyone, no matter your interests. The varsity of classes allows for so many career pathways. Your experience comes down to the effort and attitude you choose to put into it. Over all, I believe IIBS is a great school that offers many opportunities in a safe, fun, and positive environment.     

Being a part of IIBS had been the greatest fortune of my life. I am very grateful to all the respected faculties for their support in every step which helped me to discover my abilities and skills so that I can use them for better future.   I'll recommend to join this college as a result of its provides to students good teaching quality education and also 100% placement.The whole programme is designed to supply flexibility to students to choose among knowledge base subjects as per one’S  

IIBS is an amazing school! It provides students with so many opportunities. There are so many ways to get involved, get ahead, and enjoy your time at the college. The professors are passionate and dedicated, the students are active, involved and determined, and the community has so much school spirit and passion. There is no other place that I would rather be!