ISBM Pune Viman Nagar 2009-11 batch

Hiiii everyone… I am starting this new thread for the students aiming to join isbm pune viman nagar campus for 2009-11. Lets know each other b4 we meet in the campus. Come forward & introduce urselves…

Hiiii everyone..
I am starting this new thread for the students aiming to join isbm pune viman nagar campus for 2009-11. Lets know each other b4 we meet in the campus.
Come forward & introduce urselves...

hi
i too got admission in vimanagar campus for SCOM
but m confused whwthwr to take isbm or BITM

if any one hav idea plse let me know

i would prabably continuing with ISBM scom as i feel its good:wow:

hey ashishcool,
i am from kolkata..
whr r u from?

m frm pune
doing final year elex engg frm VIT

i hav got scom branch

which branch did u get...

m frm pune

i hav got scom branch

hey i am from kolkata i too have been selected at viman nagar campus just wanted to know how is the infrastucture like in the vimannagar campus?
gaurav.24.87 Says
hey i am from kolkata i too have been selected at viman nagar campus just wanted to know how is the infrastucture like in the vimannagar campus?

infra is not dat good as nandhe
but renuation is goin on
r u in scom
but placements r good in isbm
its 2nd gud clg in pune after simbi

cum ol...

no i have got in pgbm course, i have heard that the campus is spread in just 2 or 3 floors?

m frm pune

i hav got scom branch

i got PGDBM..
btw do u hv any idea hw d placements hv been in this yr for viman nagar?

hi i also got offr fr ISB&M; viman ngr
bt im confused to joind it nt /

hey as u ppl have got thru isb&m; can any1 help me about the PGPMM (post graduate programe in media management) course of ISB&M;?how is it ?
what kind of paper cums in d entrance xam??

hey all
my friendis taking up this exam for media management
anyone from chennai taking up the exam??? there is no center in chennai rite??

hey anybody there to tell me about the placement for the fiscal batch 2007-2009.
can give up the right information for seeking the admission in Pune (VIMAN NAGAR) campus .As its already known that this campus spreads in only 2 to 3 floors.
Will it be worth to take admission despite against the AICTE approved campus i.e Nande Campus. As everybody knows that this is the first bATCH passout from NANDE CAMPUS.
We all about the Placement of the VIMAN NAGar Campus only.
Plz give the right information about the palcement this year bco'z this time its AICTE approved Campus(NANDE) v/s VIMAN NAGAR Campus .

this time its not only the salary issue but also the affect of 2nd campus in PUNE i.e AICTE aprroved

hi all
Is there anyone got selected in ISBM pune (VIMAN NAGAR ) campus from punjab

and also to the other guys and guls who got the viman nagar campus i' have posted the query in some of the different tags plz kindly refer to that and tell me the right path

tnks
Plz mail the reply to this
[email protected]
[email protected]

hii arbind_ghosh, i visited the campus of ISBM vimannagar pune and asked the students about the pay packages and whether AICTE recognition matters a lot. I hv been told that pay packages r less as compared 2 d previous years but its still d best as compared to other b-schools. The average is around 5-5.5lk.

hi Biswaloginhe

As i had posted the 1 more query about the Placement of the
Recognized campus (NANDE CAMPUS) v/s Non-Recognized Campus(VIMAN NAGAR)

Hi Biswalogin

Is yet any of the batch had been passed out from NANDE CAMPUS or not.

bye

hiii arvind ghosh,
the first batch is yet 2 b placed in nande campus.. so its not possible 4 me to tell u their package. they will b placed in the next year..
i hope the answer helped u..

Hii all

Is there anyone who got selected in ISBM pune viman nagar campus from kolkata???? come on guys lets make this thread much more lively....

Hi...........

Thanks Biswalogin for the query to get solved

i'll be very satisfied with the response given to me by u

bye thanks

Arbind Ghosh