ISB YLP 2013 applicants

hello puys :smiley: this thread is for those who have got through ISB YLP STAGE-1…post your queries and keep yoursekves updated :smiley:

hello puys 😃 this thread is for those who have got through ISB YLP STAGE-1.......post your queries and keep yoursekves updated 😃

whats your status?

Hi Friends,

As per my knowledge, ISB has two application deadlines: one in September and the other in November. So, would it matter if I apply later ? Do I have lesser chances or seats to apply for ? Does this affect an application in any way ?
Please respond ASAP, since I haven't applied for GMAT till now and was thinking to make it before the second deadline.

Shortlist for the second stage is out !! How many have made it to the final stage??

Hi consultant

Passed out of Engg graduate program in 2013(fresher).

Profile-

1)10th - 89%

2)12th - 84%

3)BTech Instrumentation and control engg - 82%

Extra curriculum activity-

1)Organizer of college activities (3years).

2)Anchor and Volunteer- 3rd International Conference(SEMCOO-2012 & FANCCO-2012).

3)Winner of debate programs and leadership program in Tech and Cultural Fest.

4)Active sportsman in college level sports meets.

Present status-

Joined WIPRO Technologies as a Project Engg(continuing training).

Future Plans-

Ambition to join ISB,IIMs,SP jain........in near future for pursuing Masters in Management.

Objective-

Seeking Career enhancement through a holistic and professional approach. Grooming myself into an Industrial leader through the management program offered by these centers of excellence. Kindly help me with a strategy which will propel me to glory:thumbsup: .

Hey Puys! Did anyone finally make it and is joining YLP??

hello i am going to apply for the isb ylp 2014 .
i have no extra curricular activities but academiv profile is good 10-88.8% 12-94.7% and upto 4th semester had cgpa of 7.41 i hav participated in national sports festival in badminton.

is it tough or easy to get a seat with this profile ..plz reply as quick possiblee