ISB YLP 2012 Applicants

Hey guys. Googled a lot but couldn’t find any thread for us YLP applicants. The application deadline for the first round was 15 march. So who all applied and would you mind sharing your profile with us? I’ll start with mine. *BA (H…

Hey guys.

Googled a lot but couldn't find any thread for us YLP applicants. The application deadline for the first round was 15 march. So who all applied and would you mind sharing your profile with us?

I'll start with mine.

BA (H) Economics IInd Year- Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Delhi University
70% in First Year (College Topper)
91.6%, 96.6% - Class XII, Class X
2 internships- Reliance Life and Ernst and Young
Volunteer at Center for Civil Society.
Executive member- Eco Society.
Won a debating competition in LSR recently, other than extra-curriculars are pretty weak. :P

Has no one on PG applied to the YLP program?

And could some seniors share what the admissions committee is actually looking for in the profiles of prospective candidates?

Hmm. Nice initiative, even i was not able to find a single thread for YLP 2012 applicants, there is a facebook group though.

BTW, B.Tech (Information Technology), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
10th, 12th being 91.20 and 85.80 respectively.
Average CGPA.
Was the Treasurer of our technical festival. And also a executive member of few of the societies here at college.

Hope to see more applicants posting in here, also as shubham said, it would be great if seniors could guide on what the admissions committee actually looks for!

Hey shubhashish. Nice to finally see a reply. :D
Mind sharing your video ? Now that the First stage is over we can see each other's videos to know where we all stand. :P
I am uploading mine in a bit.

And nice profile. Your extra-currics seems pretty good. Hope you make the first shortlist. 😃

No no ! I look too funny in the video ! :D

You have impressive academic record. Hope to see more applicants on this thread!

Yeah. I doubt there'll be many though. I don't think many people know about this program right now.

shubham_agar Says
Yeah. I doubt there'll be many though. I don't think many people know about this program right now.

I'm pretty sure there's a facebook group with the applicants, might wanna search for that

How can this thread be so inactive... Is this because of unawareness of the people about Pagalguy or something else???

Heyy !!! Does anyone have an idea about the approx number of people shortlisted in the first stage ????

😁 hey, i have some doubtd regarding YLP :

1. This program is only for experienced people with 1yr 9 mnths exp??

2. Does this need any more prerequisites??? 😞