ISB Vs Oxford

I know that its all subjective…But would like to know what will u people select if you get into both of these two…I mean for what reasons u select specific one…Both have their own pros and cons…I just wanna see which outweighs other…So ple…

I know that its all subjective...But would like to know what will u people select if you get into both of these two..I mean for what reasons u select specific one...Both have their own pros and cons...I just wanna see which outweighs other..So please post ur opinions 😃

Oxford. Period.

Arun

Spoke to few bank managers...no one is gonna lend 2nd loan for the same program..its difficult to hide that u are getting from HSBC because they need some documents stating how you are gonna get that amount and all....

So Getting vexed on how to arrange the rest of the money...Any idead throw in here 😃

Spoke to few bank managers...no one is gonna lend 2nd loan for the same program..its difficult to hide that u are getting from HSBC because they need some documents stating how you are gonna get that amount and all....

So Getting vexed on how to arrange the rest of the money...Any idead throw in here :-)

What excatly is the problem? Please elaborate. Maybe I can be of some help ?

Hi Arun Rules:

The problem is arranging loan for Oxford in a nut shell 😃 ..Otherwise I dont see anything negative for Oxford to reject

Regards
Nagendra

Hi Arun Rules:

The problem is arranging loan for Oxford in a nut shell 😃 ..Otherwise I dont see anything negative for Oxford to reject

Regards
Nagendra

Hi Nags,

This is Arun "Jagannathan" the one who is doesn't rule

Can you give us the details of what the HSBC guy told you in London ? How does it work ? From what I heard its a full non-collateral loan so how come you end up paying ? also, what is it about previous pay ?

Arun

PS: I called you today but your number was out of reach

Hey arun u can call me now..the number is working now...

I havent spoke to HSBC guy as such...the number given in website is not operational 😞

Hey arun u can call me now..the number is working now...

I havent spoke to HSBC guy as such...the number given in website is not operational :-(

Oxford is a feasible option as long as you can avail of their HSBC Loan program else amount runs into 30 some lakhs. HSBC is the best bet. You better pursue it seriously else only a few options remain

Hi All,

For all those applying to Oxford,could anyone let me know if I could send my transcripts before the online application process is completed.

Your views will be highly appreciated

Many Thanks

You can send them...better to send them as soon as possible...

Hi Nags,

Thanx for your reply.One last thing apart from transcripts do I also need to send some extra information as to make sure there is no loss of transcripts when they evaluate my application.

Many Thanks.

Not required..but u can send...I have sent couple of supporting docs for the extra curriculars I have done

That means we can send our marksheets, extra curricular certificates, 3 photos and TOEFL waiver request before submitting our application online....

Yes...You do

Life is very Beautiful but we should know How to live it.IF you talk about life in a B-School.
This is very hectic since morning 5 to Till 12at night we our to juist study but it is need for our charming life .

Another one for u Nag....
Can the recos be directly submitted online.... if so can it be submitted at the dicretion of the recommender (i.e. when he/she feels its completed) or should it be
submitted at the same time when I submit my online application.....

Sorry for pestering u .. but no one is picking the phone at the college hence it leaves me with no other option 😃

They can be submitted online at any time irrespective of when u submit ur application...Of course ur app will be considered only after ur entire package is ready i.e ur recommendations are done...