isb&m; kolkata 2008-2010 batch

hi frns congrats to all who have got kolkata campus. I am deepika frm kanpur.let’s know each other and rock kolkata.

hi frns congrats to all who have got kolkata campus. I am deepika frm kanpur.let's know each other and rock kolkata.

deepika25 Says
hi frns congrats to all who have got kolkata campus. I am deepika frm kanpur.let's know each other and rock kolkata.

hey deepika , this is anupam from lko , got selected in isb m kolkata but i am really not sure about the college and placements can u please help me to decide whether take it or not , my id is [email protected] , need a advice , or anybody else could pls help me out

hi, I had a talk with some students of isbm and the info which I got- avg placmnt 4.5, highest 9.5 by LG, faculty is vgood, no hostel facility....bye.

u got admission in which course , i am in management , are the details u provided is for mangt. or media

I got admission in management programme. see college is good and gives good rate of return, the only thing I am confused abt is its location.

wat is d confusion about location , are u goin to take it up, are u on orkut ?
we have 2 submit the fees before 28th , are u sure that u r goin to take it , i have a call from kbs , khandala , any tips

hi, you can contact me on orkut. I also got calls frm kbs, icfai pune, amity noida & jaipuria and among these after consulting many ppl I am sure isbm kol is the best option. the confusion is that it would b quite hard to adjust in kolkata.

Hii..This is Kundan, got selected for the media course, Kolkata campus. Should I go for it or bypass it and look for some more opportunities?
..mail me at [email protected]

so kbs , khnadala is not as good as isbm kolkata , but it has its benefits, hostel facility , better infrastructure , residensial campus , better place dan kolkata , recognized, more near to an industrial area , less fees and how will i get u on orkut , give me the exact name and details so dat i can find u on orkut

yaar dekho media ke liye isbm acha hai par agar aur achha option hai to wait kar lo , but goin for isbm is better than to waste a year,

you can contact me thru isbm 2008-2010 community.

hey guys i think i am goin to drop ayear for preperation , and not take up isbm

hi everyone in isb&m; kolkata. i confirmed my admisssion there. i got calls from Kbs, Asia Pacific, NIILM CMS, BMA, and IBA. I was a student of career launcher . After a lot of discussion with the faculties there i confirmed my admission in isbm kolkata. What i considered that i got through only B or B+ catagory B Schools. So in comparing with others isbm is good not my openion but its the suggesion form career launcher team.

But i have one problem now. i can not get the isbm kolkata website . After clicking ISB&M; only Pune Nande campus is opening.

Can anybody help me with the website of isbm Kolkata. Actually i want placement data for this current year form Kolkata Branch.

so please help me with isbm kollkata website. i am searching for only kolkata brach website.

To all the people in ISB&M; or about to get admitted to the college, need some info:

can anybody tell me normally in which month ISB&M; conducts the first term exams for 1st year students? approximates dates would really help...

thanks in advance 😃

hi seniors plz let me know about th culture at isb&m; kolkata i hav taken admission for PGPSCOM

i m in 2010-12 batch....well i too hv heard abt isbm kolkata...but do it provide distance education....what about the loan facility from sbi

somia Says
i m in 2010-12 batch....well i too hv heard abt isbm kolkata...but do it provide distance education....what about the loan facility from sbi

starting from this year(2010) ISB &M; kolkata provides PTU's distance education degree.......this degre is UGC+AICTE(distance education)approved......after getn the degre u can aply for PSU as well as for fellowship progm(phd)........
FOR MBA 2010-2012 BATCH !!!!!!!!!

Thouse who r going 2 join isb &m; kolkata for mba 2010-2012 session,
pls join this community...........
orkut -

hey dude only nande campus is AICTE approved rest all campuses are bogus in all terms may be in placements or anythng else.
even i got banglre campus which may get AICTE approved soon but still i m not taking it.
they cheated on us.
they said accoerding to our GD/PI they will give us campuses. but they didnt gave nande campus to anybody as its a govt rule dat no AICTE approved seat can be given before 15th march but they said fill ur preferences in the form & we filled nande as 1st preference.
they fooled us.