Isb&m; bangalore- all you want to know

Hi Puys As M Unable To Fetch Exact Details About The ISB&M; Bangalore Campus…M Starting A New Thread Hoping To Get Sumthng Out Of It…All The Views And Relative Informations Are Welcome :: : M Joining Bangalore Campus From This Session …

Hi Puys As M Unable To Fetch Exact Details About The ISB&M; Bangalore Campus..M Starting A New Thread Hoping To Get Sumthng Out Of It...All The Views And Relative Informations Are Welcome :

M Joining Bangalore Campus From This Session ( Till Now M Hoping To Do So:lookround: ) So All Those Who Are Joining For This Session Are Welcome To Share Or Gain Their Info About This College

*NO DISCUSSION HERE REGARDING NANDE OR ANY OTHER CAMPUSES...THIS IS PURELY FOR BANGALORE CAMPUS

SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE

The Vision Of Seniors Are Missing Here As We Have Seniors Of Nande Campus Available To Sort Out The Query About The Nande Campus...So If Any One Knows Anythng About Ths College...Feel Free To Share:clap:

Thanks Bro for starting this thread....
I have also received call from ISB&M; Bangalore...:cheerio:
Also I would be joining it this session....

Thanks Bro for starting this thread....
I have also received call from ISBM Bangalore...:cheerio:
Also I would be joining it this session....

Congrats Bro hope To See U Thr Soon..Do U Have Ne Info About The Campus As M Totaly Blank On Tht Coz Of NANDE Revolution
amit9800 Says
Congrats Bro hope To See U Thr Soon..Do U Have Ne Info About The Campus As M Totaly Blank On Tht Coz Of NANDE Revolution

As per the best of my knowledge... ISB&M; Bangalore is the second in the group, which has got a full-fledged campus of its own after Nande..:clap:
It has started its working from last year onwards.. But still construction is going on..
Now the second thing which comes is that is the campus AICTE approved or not.. According to me, till now it has not received AICTE approval for PGDM course. This was verified when I got the selection mail and call letter, which states that I have been selected for PGPBM course.

And even after having word with senior officials(including The Director), it was confirmed that they have applied for AICTE approval last year and all the formalities for the approval has been completed. Just they are waiting for the letter from AICTE Authorities. Hope so they will get the letter before our session starts:lookround:.

Regarding the placements... ISB&M; Bangalore is as competent as that of Nande Campus. The Average & Highest placements were almost equal.

More about the Bangalore campus will be known to us in due course of time, as this thread has just started.:cheerio:
As per the best of my knowledge... ISB&M; Bangalore is the second in the group, which has got a full-fledged campus of its own after Nande..:clap:
It has started its working from last year onwards.. But still construction is going on..
Now the second thing which comes is that is the campus AICTE approved or not.. According to me, till now it has not received AICTE approval for PGDM course. This was verified when I got the selection mail and call letter, which states that I have been selected for PGPBM course.

And even after having word with senior officials(including The Director), it was confirmed that they have applied for AICTE approval last year and all the formalities for the approval has been completed. Just they are waiting for the letter from AICTE Authorities. Hope so they will get the letter before our session starts:lookround:.

Regarding the placements... ISB&M; Bangalore is as competent as that of Nande Campus. The Average & Highest placements were almost equal.

More about the Bangalore campus will be known to us in due course of time, as this thread has just started.:cheerio:

Well As Per My limited Knowledge I Came To Know Tht The College Administration Building, Library, Classrooms etc etc. Are Already Constructed Having High Head,,,Just The Hostel Is Now under Construction Bt College Will Provide Us Place To Stay Which Is 5mins Walking Distance from College:cheers:

Well Thnx For The Above Info

HII SENIORS PLZZZZ HLP....

I WANT TO WHETHER THE INSTITUTE IS REALLY PROVIDING THE PLACEMENTS AS WRITTEN ON THE WEBSITE....
WAT IS D CURRENT STATUS OF PLACEMENTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE?
IS INSTITUTE GOIN TO PROVIDE PGDM (AICTE APPROVED) FROM DIS YEAR ONWARDS?

PLZZZ REPLY ASAP.

THANX....

HII SENIORS PLZZZZ HLP....

I WANT TO WHETHER THE INSTITUTE IS REALLY PROVIDING THE PLACEMENTS AS WRITTEN ON THE WEBSITE....
WAT IS D CURRENT STATUS OF PLACEMENTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE?
IS INSTITUTE GOIN TO PROVIDE PGDM (AICTE APPROVED) FROM DIS YEAR ONWARDS?

PLZZZ REPLY ASAP.

THANX....

On whch site u saw placements of bangalore campus???:shocked:

Dont know exact scenario about the placements bt yeah after digging whole month i can assure u tht placement is as good as NANDE though its relevently a new campus thn NANDE bt will be on track soon...Regarding Infrastructure Few areas are under construction but nuthng to worry as all the thngs required by students are well on the surface:cheerio:
About PGDM thng...Read The Above Posts

And Yeah Even We R Joining From Ths Session ( Above Two ) nd still wondering why thr is no senior from bangalore campus to sort out things yet....arent they r aware of this cyber world yet

wd 562.5 score can i get calls for isbm bangluru

And Yeah Even We R Joining From Ths Session ( Above Two ) nd still wondering why thr is no senior from bangalore campus to sort out things yet....arent they r aware of this cyber world yet

YA i ws tryng 2 get in contact wid seniors bt no use

So u r goin 2 join banglore campus...can u plss hlp me out wid some mre info bout the campus lyk hw far is frm main city, hw is d envrnment der??
Also wat u got in ur call letter- PGDM OR PGBPM?????
M LIL BIT CONFUSED WHTHR TO JOIN OR NT...??????:lookround:

THANX......
YA i ws tryng 2 get in contact wid seniors bt no use

So u r goin 2 join banglore campus...can u plss hlp me out wid some mre info bout the campus lyk hw far is frm main city, hw is d envrnment der??
Also wat u got in ur call letter- PGDM OR PGBPM?????
M LIL BIT CONFUSED WHTHR TO JOIN OR NT...??????:lookround:

THANX......

Even i spoke with sume rare visible seniors in FB ( as they r vanished after a single mssg:lookround: ) it is sum arnd 30-40 KM away from main city...environment is awesum one must say coz thr is no mumble jumbles of ppl...very calm place as it is near to a village....nuthng for entertainment wht so ever thr....bt if u r looking for studies only thts the place out of the world u needed....:cheerio:

we gt call lettrs for PGPBM...nt sure how much time govt will take to give it AICTE norm:banghead:

Hey thank you for starting dis thread...
N I also took d admision in isbm banglore...
Campus is gud,stil under construction as I visited d campus...hostel is under construction,so there r rooms available in bunglows..
N abt package I spoke wid d senior,he was in placement cel,so he told me that highest package for dis year is 10.4 lac..n d 2nd highest was sumthng arnd 7.5 lac..n avg 4.5 to 5.5 lac...
So dis is d info I have ,if u guys hv ny other info plz rpl..
Thank you... :-):-):-)

Hey thank you for starting dis thread...
N I also took d admision in isbm banglore...
Campus is gud,stil under construction as I visited d campus...hostel is under construction,so there r rooms available in bunglows..
N abt package I spoke wid d senior,he was in placement cel,so he told me that highest package for dis year is 10.4 lac..n d 2nd highest was sumthng arnd 7.5 lac..n avg 4.5 to 5.5 lac...
So dis is d info I have ,if u guys hv ny other info plz rpl..
Thank you... :-):-):-)

Very Useful Info...DO U Have ANy Idea About The Ratio Between Freshers And Work Ex Thr???

R U joining With Us???:
Hi Puys As M Unable To Fetch Exact Details About The ISB&M; Bangalore Campus..M Starting A New Thread Hoping To Get Sumthng Out Of It...All The Views And Relative Informations Are Welcome :

M Joining Bangalore Campus From This Session ( Till Now M Hoping To Do So:lookround: ) So All Those Who Are Joining For This Session Are Welcome To Share Or Gain Their Info About This College

*NO DISCUSSION HERE REGARDING NANDE OR ANY OTHER CAMPUSES...THIS IS PURELY FOR BANGALORE CAMPUS

SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE

The Vision Of Seniors Are Missing Here As We Have Seniors Of Nande Campus Available To Sort Out The Query About The Nande Campus...So If Any One Knows Anythng About Ths College...Feel Free To Share:clap:

hi amit as u say above all this.....ur only comparing bnglore with nande campus............but as i have also taken admission in vimannagar......i dnt think nande is on number one,bangalore is number two...........and u all r seeing college in terms of infra...

u should all seek ur skills not a building of concrete......best wishes

Yes m also joining d college...
N I dnt knw d ratio betw fresher n exprnce guys...
It doesnt matter u hv exprnce or nt. ..they nly see how wel u hv groomed urself...
:-):-):-)

It doesnt matter u hv exprnce or nt. ..they nly see how wel u hv groomed urself after 2yrs...

It doesnt matter u hv exprnce or nt. ..they nly see how wel u hv groomed urself after 2yrs...

dat is point

Hey guys did u all apply 4 loan?? If yes which bank??

hi amit as u say above all this.....ur only comparing bnglore with nande campus............but as i have also taken admission in vimannagar......i dnt think nande is on number one,bangalore is number two...........and u all r seeing college in terms of infra...

u should all seek ur skills not a building of concrete......best wishes

Hi saurabh...by whch statement u thought tht m comparing two campuses????Well lot much discussion about nande is going on so i just made my point tht to stick with wht this thread mean to be...We r short of info regarding bangalore campus so i strtd ths thread for info thts it..no comparision at all:lookround:
Satish6964 Says
Hey guys did u all apply 4 loan?? If yes which bank??

Nope buddy m nt applying for the loan...i have my shares with me to pay:lookround: well u can go with SBI as they r having low rate of intrest comparing to others...as some of my frnds are doing for ISB&M; fee...