ISB Experience

OK, I finally got the time to visit this place (after 3 months I think). And gawd so many things have changed since then. Quick response to earlier queries on this thread: - Loans will be taken care of, no worries. Loan formalities take…

OK, I finally got the time to visit this place (after 3 months I think). And gawd so many things have changed since then.

Quick response to earlier queries on this thread:

- Loans will be taken care of, no worries. Loan formalities take about a day or two, no hassles.

- All IT guys: make sure you have a good GMAT ( >700) and a really good app. You need to differentiate yourself from other IT applicants.

- How this place is different? I suggest you come down to Hyderabad to take a look. Get in touch with the office through the website and schedule a visit. The infrastructure must be experienced. You may sit through one of the lectures to get a feel.

- Professors: Quite a few from Wharton and Kellogg. One from LBS and two from Chicago GSB. Now I understand what the term 'Superstar faculty' means.

That's all I have time for now. Will re-visit in a few days to answer any other queries eyou may have.

Just split this thread from the old ISB thread... Hoping to hear more from the current students at ISB... 😃

Simba