ISB CO2012 Results

Hi All, I invite everyone to share their anxieties and their much awaited results of ISB’s R1 interviews. The wait is excruciating and I am feeling every day of it since my own interview on the 31st October. Cheers Prashant

Hi All,

I invite everyone to share their anxieties and their much awaited results of ISB's R1 interviews.

The wait is excruciating and I am feeling every day of it since my own interview on the 31st October.

Cheers
Prashant

Mine was on 24th Oct!!! Im a nervous wreck!!!!

My Profile:
GMAT: 690
B.Tech + 4 Years oil field experience (International) + 0.5 years of research & analytics exp in Energy Industry

Interview was decent lasted for about 30-40 minutes. Was purely based on my oil field exp, my book which is published and one abstract question on "what does achievement mean to you?". And there were 2 follow up questions on what my recommender's had written about me.

looking forward to more people joining in.

Richa Gupta ; Interviewed by ISB on 30th Oct,Delhi
Engineer , NIT Kurukshetra ; CGPA- 9.45/10
GMAT - 740
Work Ex:- 4 Years(by march'11)
Reapplicant
Interview - Was not a stress interview at all. The panel seemed were very pateint and encouraging. I felt i could have answered better on a few questions.. but overall I thot there were more highs than lows... Fingers terribly crossed!!

All the best to everyone!:o:o

GMAT - 740
Reapplicant
Interview - Was not a stress interview at all. The panel seemed were very pateint and encouraging. I felt i could have answered better on a few questions.. but overall I thot there were more highs than lows... Fingers terribly crossed!!

interviewd on 9th OCT in HYD..all the best to every1 else too..
GMAT - 740
Reapplicant

EEGAD!!! This is some serious competition!!! 0_o All the best to you guys too....although it doesnt seem like you need it.

My interview was on 3rd Oct.
700 GMAT
69% 12th
70% BE Comp Sci
7+ WE with 2 intl
Indian IT male.

Interview was not not too much of a stress interview but was not an easy one either.
lasted for 20 mins.
everything related to why mBA, future plans etc.