ISB-apply of not?

I have scoured the forums and i need some realistic inputs …plzzz My case: 1.) 8 + years US experience - civil engineer (pure tech, design and stuff… limited proj management) 2.) Have completed 1/3 Part time mba program at a one of …

I have scoured the forums and i need some realistic inputs ...plzzz

My case:
1.) 8 + years US experience - civil engineer (pure tech, design and stuff.. limited proj management)

2.) Have completed 1/3 Part time mba program at a one of top 10 Part Time programs in US..(had to stop because i could not raise student loan, and visa status issue.. before you recommend to complete this program.. i am at a situation where cost of completing the remaning courses will be more thanstarting fresh at ISB)

3.) Pretty bad scores.. 550, 620..;( (planning to make one last attempt in dec 2009, post second deadline for ISB)

4.) Have dabbled in entrepreneurship:
a.) Outsourced engineering work to india.. generated billing worth 30,000$ (12 month period) (until my partner pulled a fast one on me....lesson learnt: even if friends for 15yrs.. make sure it is on a piece of paper..legit )

b.) 2nd project : have a website/business plan ready, but realized it is expensive to hire programers in india..so its in a state of suspension now.. ;-)..until i find some angle investors..;-)

c.) 3rd project: did extensive market research..(i am sure if i had continued..i would have found GOD..;-).. and realized market was very complicated and not for small fries...hence aborted.

5)

I am not trying to sell my sob story, just a realistic take ....plz.. if you have the time..

1.) what are my chances...of even making it to past screening. (if i meet the dec 1 deadline)

2.) Should i try for next year?

3.) Will I hurt my chances if i am a re-applicant.

:banghead:

Thanks you all for your patience and time..

cheers and best of luck..

I have scoured the forums and i need some realistic inputs ...plzzz

My case:
1.) 8 + years US experience - civil engineer (pure tech, design and stuff.. limited proj management)

2.) Have completed 1/3 Part time mba program at a one of top 10 Part Time programs in US..(had to stop because i could not raise student loan, and visa status issue.. before you recommend to complete this program.. i am at a situation where cost of completing the remaning courses will be more thanstarting fresh at ISB)

3.) Pretty bad scores.. 550, 620..;( (planning to make one last attempt in dec 2009, post second deadline for ISB)

Hi brick2009,

Welcome to PG..

It would do you good if you would use the search option to look at more relevant threads...

For this query of yours, I would advise you to have a look at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/isb-class-of-2011-aspirants-25037061

Do look around at the other threads, you might find something you were always looking for..