ISB: Admitted!

Hi All, I received mail today from the Indian School of Business that I have been admitted to the PGP class of 2005-2006. Thanks a lot PG guys and gals for your very supportive and thoughtful statements and opinions about my interview experience…

Hi All,
I received mail today from the Indian School of Business that I have been admitted to the PGP class of 2005-2006. Thanks a lot PG guys and gals for your very supportive and thoughtful statements and opinions about my interview experience.

My profile in brief: GMAT 780, Electronics Engineer(Cochin Univ.), 75% with 100/100 Math scores, 3 years IT Pro with Top MNC.

Anyone in the ISB boat, please post here with brief profiles... !

Regards,
vin.

CONGRATS vin. Great news 😁
Bask in the glory of your achievement .

PS: I hope posting here does not require one to be admitted also

CONGRATS vingmat

and keep coming to this forum .....

Ketan

Yes, I rmr reading ur intervw exp... u put forward your power points strongly... I think there's a lesson for all of us here :D

ATB !

Congrats! I'm sure the 100/100 in Math helped

Cheerio

supervish Says
Yes, I rmr reading ur intervw exp... u put forward your power points strongly... I think there's a lesson for all of us here :D

Exactly!!!!
Congrats Vingmat on the admit. πŸ˜ƒ

folks .. i too got an admit from ISB :). thanks to everyone here for their support. Though I havent been very active here, I have beeen following almost all the threads here.

me also have an IIMA interview call scheduled on March 12th. lets see. ..

my profile:
GMAT : 760
IITB undergrad
2 yrs work ex

let me know if anybody need any further info.
thanks again everyone !

Rohit buddy...congrats.

BTW, you the friendly Spiderman at TM ? πŸ˜›

Me the same vingmat everywhere... :-))

All the very best...

Regards,
vin.

Rohit buddy...congrats.

BTW, you the friendly Spiderman at TM ? πŸ˜›

Me the same vingmat everywhere... :-))

All the very best...

Regards,
vin.

ofcourse i recognize you vingmat !!! been a long time since i have visited TM because of these app deadlines. will revisit TM soon. btw, me has decided to join ISB irrespective of IIMA :)

meet you soon vingmat πŸ˜ƒ
btw, me has decided to join ISB irrespective of IIMA :)

good good good 😁 ... me chances @ IIM A a wee bit better then

Spidy,
Any scholarships offered by ISB? I got a 1.5 lakh waiver along with the admissions offer.

Also, heard at the PGP session in Bangalore that there are collateral free loans to cover the full expenses toward the ISB MBA...any ideas on this?
How to go about the loans scheme...i've quipped admissions on this.

See you soon yaar.

Regards,
vin.

Any scholarships offered by ISB? I got a 1.5 lakh waiver along with the admissions offer.

Hi Vin,

Can you elaborate on this? Did you opt for it or mentioned it somewhere during the application?

edited to:

Can you elaborate on this? Scholarships are both on merit and means... so how did you went about writing the scholarship essay?

BTW rohit...congrats to you too

How you guys plan to finance your mba?

Ketan

hey Rohit(spidy) nd Vingmat...
Congratulations & best of luck for other institutes... πŸ˜ƒ

Its great to c both of u cracking ISB... the two people who have helped so many at TM including me (esp after i skrewed it up )...

txs for all ur help & BOL again....

ashish

Congrats Vingmat and Rohit.
Interesting, that rohit has decided to join ISB irrespective of IIMA.
Can u specify reasons? Actually I was going through the article by coolavenues which talked abt the placements at ISB in 2002. Quite depressing article :(
http://www.coolavenues.com/placements/2002/isb_02.php3
Do write ur thoughts (Article is bit outdated, if you could help me out with something new.)
TIA
Shubhankar

Congrats vingmat and rohit πŸ˜ƒ ....Hope to cya guys posting here once u get inside ISB too :)

Cheers

Congrats Vingmat & Rohit!! 😁 😁

Hope to see u help others who might look upto u guys for help & guidance!! Lets say, its a small payback for the general good!!! 😁 😁

Hope to see u guys more around here...

Simbaaaaaaa

congratulations rohit and vingmat πŸ˜ƒ keep us posted about the financial stuff.

cheers !

Spidy,

Also, heard at the PGP session in Bangalore that there are collateral free loans to cover the full expenses toward the ISB MBA...any ideas on this?
How to go about the loans scheme...i've quipped admissions on this.

See you soon yaar.

Regards,
vin.

thanks everyone πŸ˜ƒ .. will definitely be around in these forums and try to help as much as i can.

vingmat, no i havent received any scholarship. and I am not planning on taking any loan (have enough saved from the 4 yr stay in the US) either so cant help you on that front 😁

returning to India on 23rd !!!!!! yippieee !!

Guys, I made it to ISB, too... 😁

I also got a 1 lac tuition waiver.

Congrats Rohit and Vingmat!

I had posted here early on during my ISB apping, and got some valuable views. Thanks a lot for the help...!

Any idea how many got a tuition waiver, and how much?

-Jaeger.