ISB Admission Applications are now open

Hi All, ISB applications for admissions to 2007-2008 are now open. The programme will commence from April 14th. The Link for application is ==> http://www.isb.edu/PGPApp/User/Default.aspx Best of Luck… ::

Hi All,

ISB applications for admissions to 2007-2008 are now open.
The programme will commence from April 14th.

The Link for application is ==> http://www.isb.edu/PGPApp/User/Default.aspx

Best of Luck......

urgent help is needed from the ISB students--

hi i am chakraborty, a electrical engineer residing at kolkata, and working in a consultancy firm for the last 3.5 years. got gmat score at 780. i have got a few queries, hence help is needed.

i want to study at isb, but i am finding the fees to be too steep, friends how much loan amount is possible from the banks. (ie does it covers the 100% of the total expenditure ( like tutions, hostel fees, food ,books and laptop as well- taking the budget to be around 20 lakhs!!)

thanks for the help.....

Chakraborty------- Life is a challenge- so meet it------Chakraborty

hi people, can anyone tell me watz the safe GMAT score to apply for ISB? i am currently working in a IT firm and have xperience of 2 yrs. I am thinkin of writin GMAT by Aug end(though i havent booked the date) and i want to give preference to indian institutions which accept GMAT scores. So, someone tell me wat range of score with my 2 yrs xperience should give me a chance of applyin and getting thru?

nishantgupta Says
hi people, can anyone tell me watz the safe GMAT score to apply for ISB? i am currently working in a IT firm and have xperience of 2 yrs. I am thinkin of writin GMAT by Aug end(though i havent booked the date) and i want to give preference to indian institutions which accept GMAT scores. So, someone tell me wat range of score with my 2 yrs xperience should give me a chance of applyin and getting thru?

Two colleges in India one is ISB & other is Great lakes accept score of GMAT. As far as score is concerted it should be more than 680 for great lakes. See if your score is more but interviews goes so so then there are less chances of selection. But for ISB there is not GD only personal Interview. I think you can prepare for CAT & appear for CAT as well as GMAT. Chances are good for candidate having 2 years of exp.

Great Lake in India, never heard of it? would you please enlighten.

as for high tution fee at ISB > loans are easily available.

there is no safe score as such but any thing above 650 would help.average GMAT score for the present batch was 706.

Cheers
Seemant

Great Lake in India, never heard of it? would you please enlighten.

as for high tution fee at ISB > loans are easily available.

there is no safe score as such but any thing above 650 would help.average GMAT score for the present batch was 706.

Cheers
Seemant

Seemant, you can visit website of Great Lakes at http://www.glakes.org/index.htm. Fees is low as compare to ISB.
neetugw Says
Seemant, you can visit website of Great Lakes at http://www.glakes.org/index.htm. Fees is low as compare to ISB.

Just went through the Site of Grate lakes.Sounds good.Surprisingly i never heard of it.I just wonder how reputed the collge actually is?

??:
Cheers
Seemant
Just went through the Site of Grate lakes.Sounds good.Surprisingly i never heard of it.I just wonder how reputed the collge actually is?

??:
Cheers
Seemant

Hi Seemant,

GLIM was started by the renowned professor of Kellogg,Dr.Bala V.Balachander and its admission procedure/criteria is more or less as that of ISB.I think we have a thread running on Life at GLIM too.Search karke dekh.

Stigmatic

Hi guyz..
I just gave my gmat and now am in the process of applying....

Can you suggest any reference where I can find some good material on essays.....
I am having a tough time in writing a decent say....

Hi Guys...
me too focusing for ISB this yr..
though have very little time for gmat n essays as never thought of gmat before.

i hope that the gyaan in this forum will boost my confidence.. 😃