ISB: A Pipe Dream?

All,I’m thinking about applying to b schools next year to start my MBA in Fall 2014. I currently live in Nashville, TN, USA and both my wife and I wanna move back to the motherland. Since we wanna move back I’m looking at ISB for my MBA program. H…

All,I'm thinking about applying to b schools next year to start my MBA in Fall 2014. I currently live in Nashville, TN, USA and both my wife and I wanna move back to the motherland. Since we wanna move back I'm looking at ISB for my MBA program. Here's my background and here's why I wanna go to b schools:
I have a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering. I worked as a post-doctoral research associate at an University for 3 years on an application oriented project and realized that universities rarely translate research directly to commercial products. Therefore, I switched over to work in industry. I'm working as a Research Scientist at a start up now where I get to translate my research to commercial products. Working at a start up made me realize that I can be my own boss some day and take my research directly to the markets. I however need to learn corporate finance before starting my own company and hence the thought of getting a MBA.
Given my career path and aspirations, is it a pipe dream for me to apply to b schools? I will be 35 when I start my MBA. Better late than never but will I be too old for ISB?
Thanks in advance for all your replies

water pipes

hdpe pipes and fittings

pvc pipes and fittings

polyproplene pipes and fittings

ldpe pipes and fittings

drainage pipes

corrugated pipes

spiral corrugated pipes

perfore corrugated pipes

perforated HDPE pipes

perforated PVC pipes