ISB 2008 Waiting list

Have been put on waiting list for the ISB batch of 2008. Anyone on the same boat? Could you share any updates related to this - waiting list #, or process or tentative dates of the final list? Thanks

Have been put on waiting list for the ISB batch of 2008. Anyone on the same boat? Could you share any updates related to this - waiting list #, or process or tentative dates of the final list?

Thanks

R2 - Waiting list

Read on yahoo groups that the acceptance % is very high this time. But, believer I am that I will wait till that last email..
All the best..

hi guys...i am in the same boat as u r. I am from bangalore and my name is rakesh.
I am confused now bcoz i have got an offer from AIM.
Whats ur take on AIM Vs ISB. Is it worth the wait. i will have to confirm to AIM before i hear from ISB i guess.

Hi Rakeshbabu:

If you ask me I would rather pick up the one in hand. As they say "something is better than nothing". And as far as comparing the two schools are concerned - that would depend a lot on what you are looking for from your MBA education and your priorities. Both the schools have their own plus-es.

All the best for your future man, And Congrats for your AIM offer!

Any idea when the R2 Admit results would be out. I had my interview on 28th Dec`07.

Thx
Any idea when the R2 Admit results would be out. I had my interview on 28th Dec`07.

Thx

The ISB website says Feb 15th. R1 results were out 3 days earlier this year. And R2 results came a week earlier last year.