Isb 2007

Hey all, Ive been a passive member of this website for quite sometime and I believe I have read all the threads pertaining to ISB aspirants admission queries and interview experiences. Since the first deadline for ISB 2007 is fast approaching, i…

Hey all,
Ive been a passive member of this website for quite sometime and I believe I have read all the threads pertaining to ISB aspirants admission queries and interview experiences. Since the first deadline for ISB 2007 is fast approaching, i thought it would be nice to have a new thread for all queries pertaining to this.
Just so you know, I have already submitted a complete application (22nd July 2006) and believe I am one of the first to do so and am happy to answer any queries about the application or the process.

Thx
Abhi

That is a nice gesture but aren't you too early to "help" others? There are many people on this forum from ISB and i would think they are the best people to answer anything coz they are "been there, done it" guy. I sincerely hope you make it to ISB but i would not want to take any help from you at this point.
Secondly, this thread should be locked. The other thread Aiming for ISB is good enough at one consolidated place.

Dear Kgkid,
Sorry if I offended you with this thread, I am sure there are many experienced pgiites who are way more experienced that you would rather take advice from, I was just trying to create a more current thread for ISB aspirants 2007. You are probably right, it might be better to have one consolidated thread.
I am an international applicant (American passport, 5yrs wrk ex in retail management, 760 GMAT) and will have a response as to whether or not I have an interview by the 22nd of August, which is a couple of days from now. Was just wanting to share my experiences with the rest, am definitely not claiming to be any sort of expert, just someone who has done a lot of B-school research over the last three years and wishes everyone well.

Thx
A

is this alive?

nitinvishwas Says
is this alive?

voila,you made it alive.

Mod, pls close/delete this unused thread.