Isb 2007-2008

Hi All ISB Aspirants, Let me first introduce myself. I am one among the many who are aspiring for ISB batch starting 2007 Have around 4 1/2 of work experience (in ANZ Bangalore). Have secured 91% 12th and 93% in 10th. Was a topper in BE. Extracu…

Hi All ISB Aspirants,
Let me first introduce myself. I am one among the many who are aspiring for ISB batch starting 2007 Have around 4 1/2 of work experience (in ANZ Bangalore). Have secured 91% 12th and 93% in 10th. Was a topper in BE. Extracurricular activities include a Presedent's Award for Boy Scout..etc...
Have just started my GMAT preparations. Can anyone advice whether there has been any change in the admission procedure for ISB> What is the average GMAT score thats needed and whats the 'extra bit' that they are looking out in each candidate

Inquisitive to know about other's thoughts

Hi Barun,

u have an amazing profile.

but theres already a thread for the same.

continue here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/aiming-for-isb-25015252

as for GMAT and all, search for the threads here

www.pagalguy.com/forum/search.php

But can we people with similar aspiration and desire get together in here, discuss methodologies and strategies for 2007 batch? Just a question..:-)

barunmoitra Says
But can we people with similar aspiration and desire get together in here, discuss methodologies and strategies for 2007 batch? Just a question..:-)

'Aiming for ISB' thread has the same purpose..y have 2 threads for the same objective !
barunmoitra Says

Hi Buddy, good to see one more aspirant but as Amit said it would be advisable that you also join this thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/b-scho...ght=aiming+ISB

as we are already discussing all the relavent issues on the abovesaid thread...

Thankx
Azeem

No worries.

Hi Barun,
With all the respect to your intensions behind this thread .... two different threads causes confusion for new people ... as they go by thread name ....

Which might lead to distribution of Junta and efficacy and objective of the forum is defied!

Seeking intervention from Moderators!

I am perfectly ok, about the other thread and have even posted my comments. 😃