is work ex required??

hi guys, i will be giving my gmat in october and have no work ex. Can you please tell me which good unversities am i looking at in US and UK??

hi guys,

i will be giving my gmat in october and have no work ex.
Can you please tell me which good unversities am i looking at in US and UK??

hi guys,

i will be giving my gmat in october and have no work ex.
Can you please tell me which good unversities am i looking at in US and UK??

Do write your GMAT. Nothing stops you from doing that. The scores are valid for 5 full years. You must make full use of your time and must score high in the test. With no burden of work, you can devote fully to GMAT.

Now coming to your question "Is work ex required". Ask this question to yourself.
But to start with, Answer these basic questions:
-Why do you want an MBA?
-(Given your situation) How will you defend your candidature before the adcom?
-How will you share in the MBA class? (Keep in mind, MBA is all about learning from sharing experiences)
-Why the adcom should take you?
-(And last) How will you gain?

US/UK MBA programs are suited for ppl having avg. 5 years work ex, and those who have already demonstrated certain skills in their work area. They are not like the Indian MBAs programs, that are laden with 'students' in their early 20s.
So if, you are very keen on pursuing an MBA at this stage, then go for an Indian MBA program. Otherwise, join some organisation, work and learn there, and when you are ready, say in 2 years (at least), do apply in those schools.

hi..what if r working and doing our masters thru corresp..r v still eligible..coz they have this 16 years edu thing...

Hi.. from all iv read it seems a degree with no work exp is almost impossible frm a god b skool in us and uk. Wat abt singapore and other places? Wat are the otehr good foren otions with no wrk exp...