Is US a fav destination for MBA now?

Hello Pagalguys I have started this thread to share my experiences of VISA problems in getting to the US.Additionally I write about second-hand experiences of acquaintances in getting a H1B sponshorship after the MBA program. This thread…

Hello Pagalguys

I have started this thread to share my experiences of VISA problems in getting to the US.Additionally I write about second-hand experiences of acquaintances in getting a H1B sponshorship after the MBA program.

This thread will help fellow pagalguys to understand the situation better and make informed choices about their preferred MBA destinations.

I had earlier applied for an L1B Visa for an intra-company transferee position for a US based client.I was then working for a reputed multi-national IT firm.My petition was approved but the interview flopped at a time when outsourcing and unemployment were meeting vociferous protests.

Later I passed GMAT with a good score and started searching for process to apply for a student VISA.I have a few reliable sources in the US embassy who report that it is tough now to apply for most US visas once a prior VISA petition has been rebuffed.

I know two of my class-mates who completed their MBA programs from Cornwell university earlier and have not been able to find H1B sponsors.
They have loans to repay and need a job that pays well .They report that one these days needs to have connections who could lobby for H1B ViSA or at least sponsor the same before positions could be open to him/her.

I invite you to share your experiences if any with VISA applications or H1B sponsorships.

Regards
Ansugen